Chapter 7 ~ Heart Break?

Ozzies' P.O.V

Emily was so happy to see the maze runner cast. I'm glad she enjoyed her evening I mean, she deserves it for working so hard on here YouTube career. It takes a lot of hard work to get 4.5 million what do they call it .. subscribers? Anyways, the reason why the maze runner cast is here is because they needed someone to be Newt's (Thomas' chartacter) girlfriend for the new movie 'The Scorch Trials'. I thought that Emily would be perfect for this character because 1. She's gorgeous 2. she has a bit of an acting career and 3. she has a HUGE celebrity crush on Thomas. So it would be a great chance for her to get to know him more, you know become great friends with him, or even better boyfriend and girlfriend. I smirked to myself seeing Thomas stare and blush at Emily. 'Ahhh, how romantic' I whispered to myself.

"HEY BABE! I'M BACK"

What the bloody hell? (I forgot to mention, Ozzie was born in London, so she has a british accent) I looked over to see ... ISABELLA MELLING MAKING OUT WITH EX-BOYFRIEND THOMAS?! This is crazy! How could Thomas get back together with that bloody beast?! I saw Dylan with a shocked expression written across his face. I mouthed out 'What the hell?!' to him and he went straight to Emily. I thought to myself, 'What the bloody hell is going on??'. I was disgusted to see what was happening in front of me. While I was watching I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over to see Emily, her eyes were kind of red. She had a little red spot on her left cheek. She cried? Why?

She told me to follow her and so I did. We stopped and Dylan was about to speak when I inturupted him.

"What the bloody hell is going on?! and why were you crying Em!"

Dylan was surprised at my last question. Emily opened her mouth.

"How'd you know I cried?"

"Em, i've known you for more then four years. Whenever you're sad, angry, cold or crying a little red mark shows up on your left cheek."

Emily and Dylan were surprised at my comment, but i knew that Emily knew it was true. 

Emilys' P.O.V

I got Ozzie and we followed Dylan to the back of the resturant. Ozzie was furious and found out I was crying. She told me that she knows whenever i'm angry, sad, cold or crying a little red mark shows up on my left cheek which is true. Then Dylan started saying something. 

"Ok now then, you're probably wondering why I brought you guys here - "

"Just get on to the point Dylan!" Ozzie and I yelled at the same time. We all laughed.

"K so, I saw Isabella come in the resturant and she started walking towards Thomas, I didn't want everyone to stop what they were doing, especially when Emily was being intrduced. So I went up to Isabella, told her to back off but she stood up for herself and said 'Nothing you say or do will stop me from seeing him' so, she pushed me and walked off. That's when you guys saw her making out with Thomas."

Ozzie and I looked at eachother then looked at Dylan. Ozzie went up to Dylan and kissed him.

"Alright guys you know i'm still here right .." I shouted. 

We all laughed. 

"I think we should give Thomas a chance to speak his side of the story." Ozzie exclaimed.

Dylan and I nodded and went back to the resturant to see Isabella kissing Thomas goodbye. I was heart broken wait.. what? 'Emily stop it, he's a celebrity crush remember' I said to myself. But a voice in my head was saying 'You're growing more then celebrity crush feelings for him, after all he is a friend now' I kept that voice behind me and ignored it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Thanks for all the support, really. It means a lot. Love ya! Remember to Like, Vote, and Share! <3

~Wajma