Chapter 3 ~ Is This Even A Dream?

Emilys' Zoon out moment

I can't believe what i'm seeing .. My best friend making out with DYLAN O'BRIEN?! Also .. Thomas Brodie-Sangster .. THOMAS FREAKING BRODIE-SANGSTER! But the sad thing was he was making out with his ex-girlfriend Isabella Melling.. well not so ex anymore huh. I don't know why but I just felt heart broken, as if I knew the guy for a really long time. As if he was cheating on me .. Wait what? 'Emily, stop thinking like this, you barley know him' I kept saying that to myself. I just ran, back to my apartment. I ran into my bedroom and started balling my eyes out. 

Reality 

Emilys' P.O.V
I was disturbed by my thoughts by hearing Ozzie yelling at me.

"EM! God damn it i've been trying to call you this whole time!"

"Sorry Ozz.. so can you tell me what the surprise is!" 

"You'll see.." 

I am a very impatiant girl, why won't Ozzie tell me already! 

We finally went outside and into her car. I heard a british accent and turned around. I saw one guy sitting waving at me. I waved back of course. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes, kinda muscular and was kinda attractive. Then I heard looked over to the guy next to him, he looked oddly firmilar. He had golden brown hair, chocolaty brown eyes, and muscular. He looked VERY firmilar. Have I seen this guy before? 

"Emily, these two boys are very good friends of mine, well one of them is my boyfriend.." 

When I heard boyfriend I looked at Ozzie then gave her a smirk.

"And which one is yours Ozzie?" I smirked at her and saw her blush a little. I looked at the boys and saw the dark brown hair blush a little as well. 

"I'm guessing you're her boyfriend" I smirked at him. He chuckled. 

"You got me!" We all started laughing. I looked over to the guy next to him, who is he? He smiled at me, I smiled back, shyly. We both started blushing a bit. 

"Ozzie, you mind telling me their names?" 

"Oh yeah, I forgot aha.. well, my boyfriends' name is Dylan O'brien" 

My eyes were wide open when I heard the name. Is she talking about the famous 'Dylan O'brien'?!

"And this here is Thomas Brodie-Sangster" 

My heart dropped to my stomach, I had a weird stomach ach, it felt like butterflys where flying everywhere in my tummy. I blushed very hard and so did Thomas.

"Well.. uh .. Hi!!" 

I quickly turned around and stared out the window. How did Ozzie not tell me about them? How did she know them and start dating the famous Dylan O'brien? Well this was a BIG surprise for me.. I wonder we're going tho..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for reading. It means a lot knowing at least one person read my book. Please comment some ideas you want me to include in the book. And remember, Vote Like and Share!! Love you guys

~Wajma