Flirting? Never Around You [Coyote Starrk] for ToshiroPlushie

Name: Catherine Hayate

Nickname: Cat or Kitten.

Age: A few years younger than Starrk.

Race: Arrancar

Number: She has no number. Her only purpose is to entertain Aizen and the other Espada.

Looks: A full head shorter than Starrk. Long slender legs and a petit waist with mid-sized breast. She has big sea-green eyes with long black eyelashes and a small angelic face with pink lips. Her hair is long (waist length) and has a brown reddish color. She often wears it loose or in a thick braid.

Clothes: Baggy white pants most like Grimmjow's pants and a tight white tank top. Most of the times she wears no shoes but when she does, she wears white ballerina ones.

Personality: She is very sweet and doesn't like to fight at all. She's in for a prank and mostly pulls them on Tousen with Lilynette. She can act childish but most of the time she can be serious. She likes to be a tease and also likes to flirt but when it's begins to get too close, she shuts down and acts really shy.

Friends: Grimmjow, Tia, Gin and Lilynette

Crush: Coyote Starrk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cat!" Lilynette called out to the Arrancar who was walking down the hall. Catherine whirled around, her loose hair following the swift movement. A grin broke across her face as the Fracción ran up beside her.

"What's up?" Catherine asked.

"Nothing," Lilynette sighed. "It's so boring around here!" The woman chuckled. "What about you?"

"Meh, I managed to slip away from Nnoitra again today. He cocked a feel so I quickly got out of there. Luckily, Tia saw the whole thing and helped me out."

Lilynette rolled her eyes. "If you wouldn't flirt so much then you wouldn't have this problem."

"Not my problem," Catherine shot back. "It's in my genes. I didn't ask to be made like this. Blame Aizen..."

"True... but you could try and stop."

"Sad thing is, I have."

Lilynette sweat dropped before an idea came to her head. "Hey, wanna do something fun?"

Catherine grinned. "I think I know where this is going..."

Two hours later and the two girls were in Tousen's room. Their prank this time: rearranging everything inside. Not only that, but they moved around his items into different locations in his furniture so he was equally confused. The two ran out of the room laughing their butts off, awaiting the Soul Reaper's reaction.

"What's so funny?"

Catherine and Lilynette looked behind them to see Grimmjow walking up. "Hi, Grimmjow!" Catherine waved.

The Sixth Espada chuckled, coming up and ruffling the woman's hair. "What's up, Kitten?"

"Mmm, nothing much."

Grimmjow smirked. "You two look like you've been doing something bad."

"Hmm, what would give you that idea?" Catherine asked with a grin and innocent looking eyes.