Run Into You [Ichigo Kurosaki] for ToshiroPlushie

"Hollow! Hollow! Hollow!" Ichigo's badge yelled as he ran down the school halls. He had just managed to duck out of class with the lame excuse that he had to go to the bathroom. Rukia, Orihime, Chad, and Uryuu were right behind him.

Ichigo quickly rounded a corner to the staircase, and crashed into something, both tumbling down the steps. The Soul Reaper lay in a heap at the bottom of the stairs, dazed.

"Ichigo!" Orihime exclaimed, slowing down a bit. "Are you okay?"

"Leave him!" Rukia yelled as she continued to run with Chad and Uryuu. "He'll catch up!"

Ichigo muttered a few curses, detangling himself from the position he was in as his friends disappeared from sight.

"Owie..." a voice muttered. He looked over noticing the thing he had ran into was a fellow student. She propped herself up on an elbow, holding her head in the other. "Oi, what hit me?" she spoke out loud. Her eyes then landed on Ichigo. "Oh, sorry about that."

"It was my fault," the teen answered, standing. He then offered a hand to the girl.

She greatly took it, and Ichigo pulled her up. "Looked like you had somewhere important to go with how fast you were running." He then bent down, grabbing her shoulder bag.

"Uh, yeah... something like that," Ichigo answered, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "Sorry about running into you," he apologized, handing over the heavy bag.

"No problem. I won't keep you."

Ichigo gave her a small wave before running after his friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"About time!" Rukia yelled at Ichigo when he arrived.

"Shut up! You're the one that left me behind!" the Soul Reaper shouted back, slicing through a Hollow with ease.

"You should've been watching where you were running!"

Chad finished off the last Hollow. "Whatever," Ichigo muttered, jumping back into his body. "Are we done here?"

"Yes," Rukia huffed, getting back into her gigai.

"Who was that anyway?" Uryuu asked. "The girl you ran into?"

Ichigo thought about it. "Huh, don't know," he answered, "I never got her name..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo ran down the streets towards Urahara's. He had just gotten a message saying that it was urgent that he came over right away. The teen was nearing the shop, coming to the last crosswalk, the light about to turn to 'walk'. Ichigo sped up so he could make it. Then it happened. One second he was running and the next he found himself on the ground again, blinking, looking up at the sky.

"What the hell?" he grumbled.

"Dang it..." a voice mumbled.

Ichigo sat up realizing the person he had run into had been the same girl from school. However, instead of being dressed in a school uniform she was wearing a light yellow sundress, making her curly, dark reddish-orange hair stand out even more. She sat up, eyes landing on Ichigo.

"Hey, it's you again!" she exclaimed, a small smile playing on her lips.

"S-Sorry!" Ichigo stuttered out, scrambling to his feet. He then helped the girl up, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment, once again.