Jaehyun X Nct Ot23 Birthday And Valentine Special Pt. 2

Warning smut.
WATCH out for these emojis: ⚠️👀😉😏
If you see these emojis then that's where the smut starts.

¦

Jaehyun entered the living room and all eyes were on him. He smiled shyly and went over to Taeyong and sat on his lap-which caught Taeyong off guard.
"Prince what are you doing?" Taeyong whispered in Jaehyun's ear.
"Hmm I don't know what your talking about. I'm not doing anything." Jaehyun lied.
"Hmm you lied and do you know what you get if you're bad?" Taeyong said more loudly so the others could here too.
"U-uhh umm I don't know?" Jaehyun said scared what they're are gonna do.
"Guys do you know what Jaehyun gets if he's been bad?" Taeyong asked the others who were watching them.
"Spankings" they all said at the same time.
"Uh huh that's right. Now who wants to do the honours?"Taeyong questioned.
" You!" they all said laughing after.
"hmm ok, how hard should I do it?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun.
"Umm whatever y-you w-ant" Jaehyun managed to get out.
"Ohhh you shouldn't have said that baby boy." Taeyong said.
"Why?" Jaehyun asked.
"You just have to wait and see." Taeyong said the others snickering.
"Count." Taeyong said sternly.

Spank
"one"
Spank
"two"
Spank
"t-three"
Spank
"four"
Spank
"F-f-ive"

Jaehyun had a total of 20 spanks and by the end he had red hands marks where Taeyong's hand made contact with Jaehyun's ass.

"We aren't done yet baby boy" Taeyong said after he finished spanking Jaehyun.
"W-what do you m-ean?" Jaehyun said struggling to get words out of his mouth.

⚠️👀😉😏
You know what time it is

⚠️WARNING SMUT⚠️
18+ ONLY

IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SMUT NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO LEAVE
But pls vote before you do leave 😁

⚠️👀😉😏

"You know what time it is guys?" Taeyong asked.
"Time to make Jaehyun not walk for a week." They all said. (idk if that made sense but hopefully you know what I mean)

"W-what?" Jaehyun asked, stuttering.
"It's time for your birthday sex." Taeyong replied.
"With w-who?" Jaehyun questioned.
"With all of us apart from Jisung, Chenle, Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, Sungchan, Shotaro, Mark, Haechan, Yangyang, Xiaojun, Hendery, Lucas and Jungwoo cuz he is too pure and soft but mostly me."  Taeyong said.
"B-but what about-" Jaehyun got cut off before who could finish his sentence.
"Sshhh they are going to another room." Taeyong said and signalled them to leave but before they left, they each gave Jaehyun a kiss either on the lips, cheek or forehead. The last one was Jeno and before he left he whispered to Jaehyun, "Good luck." and ran away.
"What does he mean 'good luck'?" Jaehyun said confused.
"You and your innocent brain." Johnny said while pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Well then we don't want to waste anymore time, do we?" Taeyong said smirking.

I've decided to change it up a bit so ignore what I have said. I'm changing it to the ships in 'nct Chaotic zoo', if you haven't read it go check it out but if you have thank you. I'm also going to focus on mainly Jaeyong cuz Jaehyun is the main person here. Btw all the ships are in different rooms :)

"You ready baby?" Taeyong asked.
"Y-yeah but pls go g-gentle." Jaehyun replied.
"Hmm I can't promise anything but I'll try." Taeyong said.
Keyword: try.

"You know just taking off your clothes will be boring. How about you give me a strip show?" Taeyong asked smirking. Oh how Jaehyun wanted to slap that smirk off his face.
"O-ok"