Spill The Tea

Just as the islanders were settling into their life in the villa three bombshells arrived in the form of the triplets. In 24 they will steal someone from their couples.

As all of the girls moved over to the day beds they boys spoke with Dylan about who they think Jess and Eve would like and Dylan didn't spill anything to them so the girls wouldn't have who they liked out there and the boys asked Dylan who he would be after and he didn't really give a clear answer but he did subtly ask about Nyomi after they said one of the girls was single and they said which was Nyomi in the gaggle of girls by the daybeds.

With the girls they asked Jess and Eve which boy they each liked but they didn't give a clear answer and said about how they'd rather the boy come up to them and Nyomi address with them as she'd rather know that they boy is interested in her as well but Nyomi didn't mind about who they would go for and Eve mentioned about how Nyomi did not show a care about who they were with but she just wanted to get to know both of them more as a friend.

Nyomi had moved with Siannise after Callum, Connor and Mike stole the twins and Dylan was off somewhere with the other boys. After they heard the twins laughing with them, Shaughna asked Nyomi's opinion on Dylan as she was the single and she said how she would want him to come and talk to her to show that he's interested in getting to know her but from what she's seen so far she seems interested in him. Shaughna was getting really jealous of Callum and was wanting the boys to come and talk to her.

Dylan was sitting with Jess and Eve and they were talking about the guys. They spoke about how Mike is mostly their type but Callum is really nice and they would get along with him but they weren't that bothered about the girls as they weren't coupled up for anymore than 7 hours. When his sisters asked about who he liked the look of he said about Nyomi and they said went on about they would be so cute together even with the height difference and that she was so welcoming to them and that was important for him because they are his built in best friends.

As they got changed Nyomi was in a fluffy jumper and some shorts

As they got changed Nyomi was in a fluffy jumper and some shorts. Nyomi and one of the twins walked past the boys and she was in a bralette and the shorts and she says to the boys as they ask them if they are wearing that to bed she says you wish. They all made their way into the bedroom and Iris was next to Dylan in bed and when the lights turned off she waved at him and whispered night before she fell asleep with her teddy against her chest.