Aftermath of News Splash

Getting changed with all of the girls it was silent with Nyomi and Siannise whispering to each other mostly with their eyes and they were gonna confront Luke T about what had happened with telling the boys about what they did in the Hideaway and n...

Getting changed with all of the girls it was silent with Nyomi and Siannise whispering to each other mostly with their eyes and they were gonna confront Luke T about what had happened with telling the boys about what they did in the Hideaway and none of the girls heard as they were in the bathroom for Iris who was fixing her dress away from the girls so they could have a private talk. 

When the girls came up Nyomi came up with Siannise and she sat with Jess, Demi and Siannise on the day beds. 

~~

Nyomi whispered to the girl how some boys aren't really taking it seriously as the public see everything that happened in the villas. Siannise discussed her thing with Luke T and how it was between them and not between all of the boys. The three girls all agreed over it all. Nyomi doesn't want it to ruin their relationship. Nyomi saw Luke T coming and told Siannise to turn around as Luke T was walking over to the four. Nyomi hugged as Siannise left. 

Nyomi, Jess and Demi were all still sat there hoping that this wouldn't harm their relationship as it is just a little bump in the road in their relationship. 

~~

Nyomi was sat with Luke M talking about the challenge. They were whispering about it all and she heard Luke T's point of view with the Siannise drama and how he does feel bad and Nyomi was asked about Koreaboo and told him how its a drama site and sometimes they are just overwhelming with fake things. They ended up cuddling for a while before they went back upstairs to both find their best friends in the villa. One being a name twin and the other being a dance partner. 

~~

Nyomi was sat with Luke M, Siannise and Luke T as she watched Demi and Shaughna go for a talk probably about Dylan when Shaughna face planted as she had her heel get caught and Nyomi died with laughter and she watched as Mike went to go help Shaughna up even with their mini bad blood and she star fished on the floor. 

~~

Nyomi was with Siannise and Demi as she filled the duo in on what Shaughna had told her about Dylan when they heard Shaughna pull Dylan for a chat. Demi told them that Shuaghna likes Dylan and wants to get to know him and Nyomi and Siannise were just confused as they had never heard that Shaughna fancied Dylan and he has been in the villa since day one with the two girls and she had never gotten to know him or said anything about him to Nyomi. 

Nyomi quietly voiced her thoughts as she thought that maybe she is only going for Dylan as he is the only on apart from Jamie who she doesn't like like that that is single but maybe she does like Dylan and it isn't just me over thinking it all.  Demi was getting upset as she wasn't having that much luck when they began a pep talk by telling her that they don't know if Dylan feels the same just because Shaughna has told him that she likes him. Nyomi made the continuous point to keep on cracking on with it all as she shouldn't back off just because she likes him.