Triple Date

After the steal that the triplets did of Callum, Mike and Nyomi; Mike got a text: "Mike and Jess, Callum and Eve and Dylan and Nyomi, you're going on a triple date. Please leave the villa immediately. #tripleting" Mike led Jess off first so Dylan followed his lead and he whispered to Nyomi if she was alright which she was she just hummed in reply because she wanted to be quiet and talk to Shaughna and give her a hug before they left which she couldn't do. They walked up the stairs together.

As they went up the stairs Leanne and Paige whispered to Shaughna that Nyomi looked like she wanted to go over to her which she did and looked at Shaughna to make sure she was alright before they left and she just wanted to go back and talk to her before they left.

Dylan and Nyomi began to talk as they went across by the pool and they said they didn't expect a date after it. They walked to the place for their triple date and Nyomi was sat next to Jess and Dylan was next to Mike and when they popped the champagne Nyomi squeaked yet again and she just said I'm never gonna learn and be ready when people pop champagne corks. Eve named the boys jobs and Dylan said Nyomi's job which shocked everyone as no one actually knew what she did for a living. When Nyomi found out that Jess is studying psychology she was interested as she found the subject interesting at school she just never did anything with it as her passion was in dancing. They revealed they had never been on a double date or been on a triple date. Sitting opposite Dylan she noticed his green eyes that had a pop but were mellowed against his hair which made him even more handsome than he already is. When asked how he felt he said he knew who he was going to pick that morning but wanted to get to know her better so didn't reveal anything and wanted to know if he was going to step on one of the boys toes. Nyomi said that she thought that he would have said all of that about someone else and that he was getting to know at least one more girl because of how handsome he is who wouldn't want to date him. When speaking about where she lives she said Liverpool but she mentioned how she goes to Asia yearly for award shows over there as she is a dancer for them so she performs there so she spends a month there because they are spread over the course of a month almost. They cheered their glasses together and she was smiling because she was really enjoying the night.

Back in the villa Siannise, Sophie and Paige were sat together and Paige was confused about Ollie and Siannise said about how it was a normal conversation and mentioned about how if ollie went for any of the girls he said it would be Siannise Paige and Nyomi and Siannise said about how they both are confused especially because of the big red flag of him cheating.

They arrived through the lounge on their way back from their date and Dylan had his arm wrapped around Nyomi's shoulder as she had her head leant on his upper chest as she could barely reach his shoulder. With them arriving back they first came across Siannise and Paige who stole Nyomi from Dylan's arm and she ran from the group and went to Shaughna and Leanne and gave them a hug as they passed the boys who were going downstairs and she gave Callum a look to go talk to Shaughna but he didn't listen to her. They told the girls about how they enjoyed the date and once Shaughna and Leanne disappeared she was asked about how she felt with Dylan and she felt really happy with him and was wondering about how she would feel about sharing a bed with him.

 They told the girls about how they enjoyed the date and once Shaughna and Leanne disappeared she was asked about how she felt with Dylan and she felt really happy with him and was wondering about how she would feel about sharing a bed with him