2 Couples Will Be Going Home

They had all gathered to congratulate Paige and Finn on finally being together and every girl sang Paige has a boyfriend and they all danced.  Luke M said to the camera in the beach hut that if they ask their girl to be their girlfriend they would have to pull out all of the stops. 

Nyomi, Shaughna, Paige and Siannise went upstairs together as Shaughna had heard Callum say something. She heard Callum say that it will be him asking next. The two blondes say it is more likely to be Luke T and Luke M asking the girls walking behind them next. 

Demi and Siannise were with Nyomi on the couch outside the girls dressing room. Demi told them that she feels a lot better and so many men will be lucky to have her. Demi revealed that Dylan tickles her fancy. Demi explained that even though she didn't choose him for her original dinner date they did have a lot of talks and Nyomi does remember seeing the two of them talking a lot and Siannise and Nyomi both did think that they thought they would be so cute together. Nyomi and Siannise told her to do talk to Dylan and see about it. In the beach hut the duo of Siannise and Nyomi said they weren't playing cupid

~~

Luke Squared, Siannise, Molly and Nyomi were telling Natalia that Dylan doesn't know that she isn't closing him off fully. Nyomi just rolled her eyes at the beach hut camera over it all. 

~~

Nyomi was getting changed for bed that night and getting hugs from Luke M from behind and kissing her neck and shoulder

Getting in bed that night they got in about ten minutes before everyone else came downstairs. They spoke about everything going on in the villa and as everyone was coming down the stairs Nyomi and Luke M began snogging and Luke M got on top of her kissing and as everyone passed they all made some sort of noise and Nyomi hid her head in Luke M's chest and he covered them in a blanket.

They whispered to each other under the covers and fell asleep quite quickly after talking and a bit of kissing. 

~~

The next morning Nyomi and Luke M were woken up by then being told to get their asses into the actual bedroom and they got into bed with Siannise and Luke T. 

~~