Rebecca Grafts Some Boys

In the dressing room with Shaughna, Paige and Siannise, Shaughna was telling them how sick of the situation she's in happening as it's happened so much. Paige made the point that he keeps coming back to her. Nyomi was reapplying makeup and fixing her dress in the mirror with Paige.

With Dylan, Finn, Mike, Callum, Connor and Connagh, Mike was a bit upset about Shaughna saying that Mike has the biggest game plan. They were all saying he doesn't have a game plan to his face but in Dylan's head he was thinking of what if he fucks Leanne over or gets with multiple more girls but he let his conscience rest and he ignored his head.

Nyomi was snuggled into Siannise's side with their arms wrapped around each other as Rebecca stole Callum for a chat causing Nyomi to look at Paige with a funny look as Shaughna made her way back over to the daybeds after seeing Callum and Rebecca. Nyomi whispered to Siannise and Paige that Callum needs to make a decision because he's stressing Shaughna out so much. When Finn gave Rebecca his jacket in front of Paige, Nyomi gave him the side eye and flicked her head in Paige's direction.

Nyomi was sat with all of the girls looking and complaining about Rebecca and the boys together who were all seeming to be laughing a lot at jokes and the girls knew they weren't that funny to make anyone laugh that much.

With the boys Rebecca had pulled Dylan for a chat once she had finished making the boys laugh. Nyomi noticed her and Dylan walking away together and was getting a bit jealous and looked away from them as Dylan turned around and looked at the girls who were all together. She took him down to the firepit which wasn't alight and the girls couldn't hear or see them anymore so they just waited and randomly spoke about anything to do with their couples and Finn and Paige went off for a chat and they moved away from the table as they didn't want to intrude on their conversation. Nyomi moved to the couch with Shaughna. Down with Dylan and Rebecca she began by asking him about his couple with Nyomi and he told her about how he's really enjoying his time in the villa with her and has really gotten to know her over the past week and is gonna get to know her even more. Rebecca threw herself into the deep end with the question of if he would get to know her at all as she wants to get to know him. Dylan replied with that he doesn't care but he really likes Nyomi and is putting more focus in on her then with Rebecca because he really feels something for her more than he does Rebecca.