chapter 5

boo hide bethany from lauren and boo saw them coming and hides in the shadows and lauren said'' HEY WHERE IS BETHANY'' girls made a shrug and shelly said'' HMMM MAYBE SHE IS TO SCARED'' boo said'' scared ha ill show you who is scared[sneak up and push her to lauren]'' lauren said''OW WATCH IT SHELLY'' shelly said'' SORRY'' boo said'' oh this gonna be fun[smirk]hahahaha'' and lauren said'' SOMEONE HERE SHOW YOURSELF'' boo said'' YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUGH BEING A HUMAN SINCE IM NOT HUMAN SUCH AS MYSELF''boo stood in the open and lauren notice the same whip that saved bethany from you  said'' YOU'' boo smirk as lauren said'' hello lauren its nice to see your gang all here'' lauren said'' WHAT IS POST TO MEAN AND WHERE IS BETHANY'' boo said'' oh her she is safe and you other hand not so much'' and lauren said'' WHAT'' boo said'' i thought so you really think you can win for this fight lauren you got another thing coming'' lauren said'' you must be joking i can't not lose no im a very importmant mission to make bethany's life in hell even yours'' boo said'' oh please lauren you dont know a thing about me and you know everything about bethany but so do i but one thing she getting tired  of'' lauren said'' what'' boo said'' YOUR STUPID BAD ATTITUTE ' girls are shocked and lauren growled said''HOW DARE YOU'' boo said'' YOU HEARD ME LAUREN THAT YOU LIKE TO MAKE FRONT OF HER AND EVERYTHING BUT YOU JUST A IDIOT THAT CARES NOTHING BUT YOURSELF OR SHOULD I SAY JEALOUS'' lauren is shocked and said'' SHUT UP'' boo said'' NOPE YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT LAUREN AND YOUR STUPID MINIONS'' shelly is shocked said''  YOU CALLED US STUPID' 'boo smirk said'' YES I DID SO DEAL WITH SHELLEY OR LEAVE THIS PLACE AND NEVER COME BACK'' girls said''OH WHAT YOU GONNA DO WALK AWAY UGLY'' boo said''oh no you making it personal bitch but no im not gonna walk away im make you run away instead[smirk and took her cloak off] GET BACK YOU FITHY TRASH'' lauren said'' WHAT'' shelly said'' HER HAIR HAS TO GO'' girls said'' her outfit is so ugly lets go get her'' and boo smirk and went in and attack then said'' LEARN YOUR PLACE'' and so then until last of lauren&shelly and so then shelly said'' SHE GETS THOSE GIRLS EASLY HOW THAT FAIR'' boo went in for a charge and kick her said'' LEARN YOUR PLACE SHELLY'' lauren is shocked said'' boo i was just'' boo said'' doing what'' lauren said'' you beaten my friends badly now you getting under my skin you so gonna requet that[ABOUT TO PUNCH HER]'' boo dodge it and said'' is the best you got lauren''lauren growled and tried and boo this time grab her hand said'' I THINK ITS TIME TO LEARN YOUR PLACE '' lauren said'' WHAT'' boo kick her anyway and lauren get hurt said'' UGH'' and boo walk over said'' I HAVE NO AGGATED OF THAT SO TO BE SAFE IM GONNA TEAR YOUR LEGS AND ARMS APART BIT BY BIT'' lauren said''NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS I BEG OF YOU'' boo said' 'that what i thought you not as tough as you think are lauren if you mess with bethany you mess with me understand and dont ever forget that'' lauren said''YES I;LL REMEMVBER THAT'' boo walk away and use her magic to bring her cloak back so then change back to normal self and police came and she dissapear and lauren notice she deleted the site and say have fun in jail and finally got arrested for good and lauren said'' SHE GONNA REQUET THAT UGH[rest of the girls too]''