chapter 26

when its time for the wedding and boo walk down the aisle and raph said'' woah she is amazing'' boo smile have a royal dress also fabulous and so then we went to the party at the lair  we both say'' i do'' and we kissed for real and raph said'' now you are my bride'' and boo said'' yep honey'' raph said'' that why you are special to me besides you are hot'' and boo said'' so are you'' raph giggled and mikey trying to prank raph and boo stopped him said'' mikey if you put pranks on my husband you get answers from me understand[angry]'' mikey chuckles a little said'' ok then i won't'' boo said'' im watching you mikey'' raph said'' ya you better watch out mikey my wife is smart''  boo hug her brothers in law and later we ate and when its just a married couple and raph smirk said'' well babe shall we'' boo said'' ya'' and so then we did and then its wild and boo smirk with raph and everyone join in and donnie wanna dance with april and everyone have a great time and boo said'' leo so where you go take us for our honeymoon'' tony said'' well its in japan'' boo said'' omg'' raph said'' woah'' and boo said'' that would be so cool and we will be leaving soon'' raph said'' ya'' leo said'' well have fun and its already been paid for just say your name'' boo said'' mine or rapheal'' leo said'' yours boo'' boo said'' ok then'' and when its time everyone waved us goodbye and we got to the plane to japan and boo said'' this is amazing raph'' raph said'' ya it is and we can have sex if you want in our room'' boo giggled said'' i thought you never ask'' and raph said'' i thought so'' boo said'' yep honey'' and as we arrive and got to our room and its a master sweet and boo said'' lets do it tonight honey'' raph said'' ya'' boo said''raph said'' ya'' and so then we explore have a great time and until its night time and boo smirk with raph said'' wanna do this i brought my pregnant test just in case'' raph said'' ok then shall we'' boo said'' yes lets do it'' and we did and it was amazing and we were panting and boo said'' wow that was amazing'' raph said'' ya it was amazing'' boo said'' im glad you are my husband'' raph said'' ya im glad you are my wife'' boo said'' ya'' and so then the next morning boo notice something not right and went to the bathroom and throw up and raph notice said'' honey are you ok'' boo said'' im just not feeling so well'' raph said'' do you need your pregnant test'' boo said'' ya to see what is going on'' and raph went back and gave it to her and boo said'' thanks honey'' and raph smile and waited and boo took it and hear a beep and begin notice something its a.....positive''