chapter 12

and so then we did and april&fern,boo went in and he was shooting and hit fern so boo use her magic to block and grab her wimp and took his weapon away and said'' you should not shoot people but for now you are the bad guy'' he is shocked and boo went in and kick and punch him hard and he knock out said''LETS GO'' april got the mutagen and ran and fern said' oh i can not move'' boo said'' let me heal you'' fern said'' ok'' boo said'' just hold still this wont hurt a bit'' and so then fern notice he is not bleeding and boo said'' see i told you'' fern said'' how did you'' boo said'' magic'' and so then april went up to shredder said''  april said''SHREDDER....THERE IS ALL ITS LEFT'' shredder said''YOU LITTLE GIRL THAT BELONGS TO ME'' and so then shredder knocks her over and boo saw the explosing said''OH NO'' and april try to hang on and shredder made her fall but the turtles save her and april said'' SWING ME TOWARDS HIM'' leo said'' DO IT'' raph agrees and so then april push kick him right in the face and turtles scream from falling and boo went in with the fall and grab one by one as teleport to safely and nobody knows we were there and leo said'' wow you saved all of us'' boo said'' ya'' raph said'' that was cool'' and boo said'' see i told you guys im not human'' and raph started to have feeling for her said'' thanks boo for saving us again'' boo said'' anytime what are friends are for'' leo said'' thanks boo you are a big help'' donnie said'' that was cool'' and mikey said'' you are amazing'' boo said'' see i told you '' and got splinter back alive and its late and boo said'' you know april you are cool'' april said'' thanks you are not bad yourself as a not human'' and boo said'' cool im glad we are friends'' april said'' ya'' fern still trying to flirt and said'' you are welcome to join too boo'' boo said'' are you trying to flirting on me because i dont think you are are my type and sure april thinks you are her type either'' april said'' she does have a point'' and fern said'' alright fine'' and turtles honks for out attention and april said' 'what are you guys doing here'' boo said'' ya what is the hold up'' leo said'' we wanna own you a thinks to keep our secret'' raph said'' you never told people about us you have our backs'' april said'' ya that what family is for raph'' boo notice said'' raph just you know you are cute when you smile'' raph said'' um no'' boo giggled said'' just giving you a hard time raph'' raph chuckles'' and mikey press the wrong button and made a boom and boo made a look said''MIKEY REALLY'' mikey said'' sorry i still figure the buttons'' and boo smirk and mikey made a song about april and boo said'' awww mikey being romantic but seriously not my type'' mikey said'' oh come on''boo said'' nope'' and april just smile said'' i think mikey was doing on me'' boo said'' i think so ugh boys'' april said'' ya'' and april told the whole truth and boo saw them and raph wink and boo said''they are cool''