chapter 16

boo was hanging out with bethany said'' bethany should we live with the turtles'' bethany said'' well um im trying to be a konaleach but i do wanna keep trying to be more braver'' boo said'' ya you need to work on that'' bethany said'' ya i do'' boo said'' ya turtles care about you and me'' bethany said'' ya i need to put my foot down to get lauren to  stop treated me like crap'' boo said'' there you go'' and bethany said'' lets move in with the turtles'' and so then we pack our things and boo's parents are happy for her and bethany;s family too and so then we got bunch of boxes and raph said'' woah what is going on'' boo said'' we are moving in with you guys'' raph said''OMG LET US HELP'' and rest of us help and raph said'' babe why you be right next door from me'' boo said'' ok'' and so then boo begin using her magic to make it look like home and spooky so then raph said'' woah babe that looks so cool'' boo said'' thanks its my style rapheal'' raph said'' im impress'' boo smile said'' raph do you wanna do the one we talk about'' raph said'' um......yes'' and so then we kissed and begin making out and went on the bed and we laughed as we are moaning and boo finally lost her period as two hours went bye and boo said''OH RAPH MORE AHHH'' raph said''OH BABE MORE HARDER'' mikey said'' ha what is going on'' donnie said'' are they making love?'' leo said'' cangrats raph'' and splinter said'' oh rapheal'' and so then mikey went up and boo quickly cast a spell with a snap of a finger and mikey open the door and said.....raph....boo.....hmmm nothing'' raph stopped said'' is mikey gone'' boo said'' hold on listen'' mikey said'' nobody there[close the door]'' boo said'' hear anything'' raph said'' nope i think he left'' boo giggled and so then we stopped and panting so then we sleep together and raph never feel so happy in his life and notice she is in her inner vampire not her sweet self and so then the next morning and raph woke up and smile as got out of bed and got himself dressed and boo woke up said'' morning rapheal'' raph turn around said'' um you look different babe'' boo said'' oh this well can you keep a secret'' raph said'' of course'' boo said'' this is my true form being a vampire so dont say it anyone promise but if you do[put him on the wall hard] YOU WILL LEARN YOUR PLACE UNDERSTAND'' raph said'' yes mam'' boo said'' good'' boo use her magic to change and put makeup on and raph said'' wow i never know you are strong'' boo said'' ya'' raph said'' i promise'' boo said'' good come on lets have breakfast'' raph said'' ya'' and so then raph said'' i will be tense for you'' boo said'' yes babe you will only me nobody else'' raph said'' ya babe'' boo smile and said'' by the way the sex was amazing'' raph said'' really me too'' boo smile said'' ya''