chapter 14

boo said'' well then how about a rooftop at 7'' raph said'' sounds good'' and so then boo smile and boo went off to get ready for her first date and mom said'' you find someone sweetie that is your zing'' boo said'' ya mom he is cool and he is not human like us'' dad said'' what in love with a human'' mom said'' honey if our daughter saying he is not human we just gonna believe her'' boo said'' he is but a mutant'' dad is shocked said'' oh alright then'' boo said'' see i told you'' and boo smile and its close to 7 and boo smile and went to the rooftop and wait and  until raph said'' hey boo sorry i was late i pick up a couple of things'' boo said'' oooo what is it raph'' raph went closer and show her the flowers and gift'' boo grab the flowers and said'' oh raph you got me roses i love it and what is this'' raph smile said'' open it'' boo said'' ok[open it] oh raph its a lock it'' raph said'' look inside'' boo open it and surprised said'' oh raph i love it'' raph smile and help her said'' allow me'' boo giggled and raph said'' now you are my girl'' boo said'' oh raph you are so sweet''and raph said'' what shall we do after all it is our first date'' boo said'' ya like what'' raph said'' hmmm'' and boo said'' ok then[smirk and grab his mask] lets play a little game'' raph said'' ha'' boo giggled said'' count to 10 to get me you can get your mask bask but now give me a head start'' raph said'' alright[close his eyes] 10,9,8'' boo went off running said'' this is gonna be fun'' raph said'' 7,6,5,4,3,2,1 READY OR NOT HERE I COME'' raph went off running and boo smirk so then ran off laughing and raph smirk so then said''AH HA'' boo said'' over here raph'' raph smirk said'' come here you little'' boo giggled said' 'catch me if you can'' raph smirk so then chase her all over her and raph finally git her and said''GOTHA'' boo giggled said' 'alright alright here[put his mask back on]'' raph said'' boo'' boo said'' yes'' raph said'' i love you'' boo said'' i love you too'' and we kissed for real on the lips and it was amazing and we let go of the kiss to breath and boo said'' wow that was'' raph said'' amazing'' boo said'' ya'' raph said'' ya we are boyfriend and girlfriend'' boo said'' yep'' and splinter said'' bethany im gonna teach you to be more braver'' bethany said'' ok'' and so then splinter said'' in meditation'' bethany said'' ok i still remember the'' splinter said'' the threats mean words dont worry just think of nothing it will go away'' bethany said'' ok ill try'' and so then boo hang out with raph mostly and raph feel in his penis wanna do it with her and so then said'' hey babe can i ask you something'' boo said'' sure'' raph said'' have you ever have sex before'' boo said'' well no i want to but i been single all my life'' raph said'' make sense babe maybe we can do it some time'' boo said'' ya without mikey knows'' raph notice said'' you do have a point about that'' boo said'' ya' ill cast a invisble spell so mikey doesn't know what we are doing'' raph said'' sounds good but how did you do magic'' boo said'' raph you have fighting skills warrior but me i have both'' raph said'' wait fighting skills and magic'' boo said'' yep'' raph said'' cool'' and boo said'' it is cool i just wish bethany a bit more tough i mean look at her'' raph notice said'' ya i see but master splinter helping her'' boo said'' ya ever since i put them all in jail because their rude attitude and disrespect its just not cool they treated her'' raph said'' that true i believe you'' boo said'' see what i mean'' raph said'' she will be there'' boo said'' ya''