chapter 15

splinter said'' bethany you have been having a bullying problem'' bethany said' yes splinter'' splinter said'' hmmm tell me about the name'' bethany said'' well her name is lauren and she and her friends make front of my looks,style,personality what should i do'' splinter said'' hmmmm i see she trying to make you scared of her and her friends too so are they just part of gang do they say anything'' bethany said''well no just shelley and lauren nothing more and sometimes other join in'' splinter said'' hmmm what names do they call you'' bethany said'' phycho,ugly'' splinter said'' hmmm i see humans can be very mysterious when it comes to their words perhaps there is another way like a stream of river does it go around the tree'' bethany said'' um no'' splinter said'' perhaps i think you need a  new path to settle the situation'' bethany said'' how splinter i dont know how to defend myself'' splinter said'' hmmmm you are still beginning to be a konaleach ms platt but if you study hard in these skills and ignoged the bullies they will stop'' bethany said'' oh i never thought of that'' splinter said'' boo has magic and skills but you need more  time'' bethany said'' yes master splinter'' splinter said'' very well then we will begin training'' and so then later boo watch them as smile as they are training and mikey said'' hey boo what are they are doing'' boo said'' training mikey'' mikey said'' oh i see do you have hots for me'' boo said'' omg mikey in your dreams you have april i already have a boyfriend duh'' mikey said'' oh right its raph'' boo said'' yep'' mikey said'' so um wanna play video games'' boo said'' sure'' so then we did and raph notice said'' you not taking my girlfriend out are you mikey'' mikey said'' no just hanging out'' boo said'' raph relax i got this like mikey say we just hanging out'' raph said'' but'' boo said'' no buts raph you are just jealous when i hang out with your brothers'' raph shocked said'' um....ok fine'' boo said'' i thought so besides you the one who stole my heart[kiss his cheek]'' raph smile while blushing and mikey said'' awww are two gonna have sex sometime'' boo said'' MIKEY'' mikey said'' what just asking'' raph said'' ugh mikey its really not your business between me and boo relationship'' boo said'' raph does have a point mikey'' mikey said'' ok fine''