chapter 10

Mo Jing give her a tour of the house .He can tell that Jiang Quin like it very much but he cannot finish the tour in one day so he suggested to have lunch .He had informed his

    " Mo Jing can you show our room I am tired and can barely walked " Jiang Quin said .

  " Sure " Mo Jing said .He like the way he mentioned everything of his as our .

  Jiang Quin was tired she can't even walked properly suddenly she was lifted up by Mo Jing

  " Mo Jing what are you doing .You know I can walked " Jiang Quin said while blushing and hiding her face between the neck of Mo Jing .

   Mo Jing found cute when Jiang Quin blushed .
" I am carrying my wife because she is tired of walking and you don't need to hide your blushed from me " Mo Jing said with a smile.

   " Mo Jing how can you tease me like that" Jian Quin said while hiding her blushed at the  crook of his neck.

    Mo Jing smile and said" no need to hide your blushed wifey"

     Mo Jing bring her to their room . And make her sat on the bed. In the past life they never shared their room .She feel sad remembering those moment .

   Thinking about that a drop of tear escape from her eyes but she quickly brushed it with her hand so that Mo Jing will not find it .

   This is their room that Mo Jing prepared for her . Everything is of her taste and liking .

     She still remember that on the wedding night how much she insult him and even described him as some kind of cold blooded murder  and a heatless beast or even shameless person who treat women as some kind of toy and after that Mo Jing will sleep in the guest room and she will sleep in this room . when  she had looked at his eyes at that time his eyes held so much pain and lonely but she quickly  dismissed it at that time.

   And it is true .How will you react when a person Said that you are heartless and characterless when you are non of them but the person who tell you is the person who love you the most .

'  Jiang Quin you have to make up for that what you have done to him in his last life . You have to paid for your  sin '  she thought 

   Yes in last life Mo Jing was always cold  .He was cold because he thought that she will find His feeling towards me  and I will leave him of course I will leave him if I found out at that time .

   Even though she treated him in a heartless way he will always make her breakfast her lunch and dinner too but leave it to the cook  as if they prepared it  for her .

         She also thought that they prepared it but when one day she do not go outside and stayed in the house she found him making lunch for her and instructing the maid how to take care of her .

     She feel sad and pain while remembering her last life .

     Mo Jing find Jian Quin in the middle of a thought .He called her softly and Said " Jiang Quin are you satisfied with the room this is our room  but if you are not comfortable in sharing our room I can sleep in the guest room "

   In last life Mo Jing was about to said this but she  did not listen to whatever he said and jump into conclusion and accused him but this life she will not do it instead she will shared with him everything and lived as his better half.

    " Mo Jing how can you said that .We are married and sleeping in the seperate room that's rediculous you know and how are we going to make a baby if we sleep in the seperate room  . Mo Jing don't you love me or do you want some space " Jian Quin said seriously .

      Of course she is serious .She always wanted a child who will called her mom and she find that Mo Jing also wanted to be a father but he cannot said that to her because their  marriage is disastrous and she is always time asking for divorce and to leave her alone .

        But thanks to her sweet sister Jiang fei that she drugged them actually she is planning to sleep with Mo Jing and to give to to some prevent old man but that does not happen according to her plans but instead Mo Jing and her sleep together

        Later she found out that she was pregnant even though she had Mo Jing but she had a soft spot for child but due to her sister constant nagging she even try to abort it but Mo Jing prevent it but when she came to know that Mo Jing also wanted to become a father  her hatred towards him wanted to took away everything from him that he find his happiness 

       so she secretly meet her sister and abort the child but her sister not only killed the child but also destroyed her uterus and  took away her right of becoming a mother.

   She regret her decision .She cry many sleepless nights and even blame him and he took all the blame and silently endure his pain deep inside his heart .

She even later found out that he had prepared their unborn child room with many toys and he will go into the room and silently cried out .

Tears started to flow down from her eyes as  she remembers it how heartless she was .Can she be even called a woman.

    Yes a heartless woman who killed her own child but she will not commit those sin that she did in her last life . But in this life she will build a family with him

  Mo Jing was socked when he heard that if course he love her and he is still waiting to married her and have her as his for the past 7 years .And about making the baby is she serious  that make his ear a little bit red.

   When Mo Jing looked up he find her crying did he hurt her ,He stated to get panicked .