Chapter 7

Jiang Quin open her eyes slowly she is adjusting the morning sunlight she look everywhere .Oh she has rebirth and is in her room .She had many things to do .She had to go to office today is her first day and also meet Mo Jing . Thinking about him
She smiled again.Jiang Quin quickly dress herself up and went downstairs.

    Father Jiang  and Mother Jiang have already seat at the dining table . Jiang Quin wish them good morning  I hope they had a nightmare last night.Jiang Fei came down after sometime and the maid stated serving the breakfast.

   Father Jiang said "Jiang Quin we have to go to a dinner at Mo house day after tomorrow .Song Mei invited all of us on behalf of the Mo family so prepared yourself"

  Jiang Quin nodded and said "Dad from today onward from the Jiang family no one need to go to the company as I will take incharge of everything .So mom sister you can all rest at home from now onwards . In fact this thing must be done long time back every one in this family is working for me as I am the owner of everything in the Jiang family ."

   "But dad ,mom sister you all don't have to worry from now onwards because I am going to compensate for it"

  Everyone in the family was sock . Everyone was fuming . What Jiang Quin is trying to said.

   Jiang Quin further said " Mom ,Dad and older sister for three of you I will compensate with 5 million each and one sport car each and this villa where we are still living and three of you can live here and for me as I have started looking after the company I may be late or don't come home so  in order not to disturbed you all I Will move out soon "

  Jiang Quin don't want to hear all their drama so she quickly went out without taking breakfast .
When she went out there is a red  Lamborgini is parking outside the gate and a man was standing nearby. This is the latest model.

  The man came near her and said" Miss you must be. Jiang Quin.This  car is given by Mr Mo I hope you like it"
     "Sure"
Now Jiang Quin you need to thank him .
  " Miss here is the key of the car .Safe Journey"
  "Thank you sir"
Jiang Quin took out her phone and quickly dail Mo Jing .He picked up

"Good morning Mo Jing did I disturbed you "
"No do you have any problem"
"Mo Jing thank you for the car . I really love it .I just calling to say thank you for the gift "

   "You are welcome."
"Mo Jing today I will come at your office for lunch .I missed you a lot"

   Mo Jing felt happy .So Jiang Quin miss him ." Sure I will come to pick you up"

   "Mo Jing there is no need for it as you have given me a car .I will come there my own "
   "Mo Jing you have not said you missed me don't you missed me"

    Of course he missed her " I missed you too"

"Okay bye thank you for missing me bye see you at the lunch"
Jiang Quin hang  up .
She quickly drove to the office . Nobody know her who she was but he had made her father announced that she will overtake it .
   She parked her car .Her car is the latest model and limited edition so she catch many attraction.

     She enter the the office there is a lady standing at the entrance .She quickly bow at her when Jiang Quin enter.
"Miss I am Xia Xiao I am your personal assistant"
Jiang Quin nodded" Ms Xia I want all the staff to be at the meeting hall for an announcement"
   "Sure Miss Jiang"

    After 20 minutes all the staff gathered there
   Jiang Quin stood up from where she is siting " Hello everyone I am Jiang Quin and I am the new CEO of this company . I am new here and this is my first time to overtake my company .But truth' to be told I am a very fast learner .I thank everyone for your dedication towards work which have bought the company to a into a successful one "

  After her speach she told all the employees to get into their own work .

   Yes indeed She is a very fast learner .Now it is lunch time she had to go to Mo Jing company to have lunch with him .

    After 10 minutes

     Jiang Quin was standing in front of Mo Jing's  company .There stood the tallest building in the entire China .He had bring this up through his Hard work .From previous life she knew that Mo Jing office is at the top floor .She quickly called Mo Jing about her arrival .

     At instant Mo Jing came out.It seems like he had be waiting for her.Of course he has been waiting for her to heard her sweet voice and to see her beautiful face .

    Jiang Quin quickly gave a hug" Mo Jing I missed you"
   Jiang Quin quickly said " Look Mo Jing I have bought  a lunch too .I don't know what you like so I just picked up "

    "Its okay I will like everything you give "

       All the staff standing there was socked .Did their boss really hug a woman .We thought he is a gay.That woman is so lucky .

       Jiang Quin look around and said" Mo Jing all your staff are very beautiful  and I am jealous that you are working among them"
  Of course she is jealous .She know from previous her  life that many of the staff here  had a  crush on him.

   Mo Jing was shocked .
"Jiang Quin don't you dare to said  that they are beautiful . They are nothing in front of you "
   Jiang Quin was happy  and said "Really" 
  "Yes of course why will I lie "
Jiang Quin quickly give a kiss on his cheek "Thanks hubby for the compliment"