chapter 15

Jiang Fei was still fuming .

  Jiang Quin further continue " you know I thought that I am very lucky to be married to him oh I mean I am going to married to him .Today he take care of me well .He Even cook lunch for me ."

     Song Mei was happy hearing that her future daughter in law has been taken care by her son well .

   She always thought that her son was cold and aloof but he know how to pampered his wife well.She smile thinking of it .

    Song Mei quickly inturubed by saying that " Jiang Quin can I announced you and Mo Jing engagement today ."

    Jiang Fei do not prepared this .She didn't know that this old hang will announced their engagement today .

      So she said timidly " Aunty I don't think it sis a good idea as my sister has just come back from abroad and she has just overtake the Jian co operation . Won't there be any pressure on her "

     When anyone heard her taking like this she will be appear as if she is taking care of her sister .

   Jiang Quin sneered inwardly hearing her .Such a caring sister she got what a lucky.

   In everyone eyes she appeared arrogant in last life but this life she will act accordingly to the time .

She is also a great actress as well as a good singer in last life . But Jian Fei snatched everything from her .

  But this life she may not enter the entertainment industry but she will surely destroy Jiang Fei career .

Mo Jing want to strangle Jiang Fei to death .When she said that Jiang Quin was not read for the announcement of their engagement .

   Suddenly the atmosphere became cold when Jiang Fei said this .Mo Jing stare at Jiang Fei as if he will kill her now .

  Song Mei can also feel his son cold aura .She felt pity for Jiang Fei .But it is not like she is going to help her .She will be more glad if her son kill her .

   Jiang Fei also feel the cold aura so she look at Mo Jing .She find him staring at her .She smile shyly blinking her eyes .

    Author : she is so Dume that she did not know that he is not appreciating her beauty but trying to kill her .

   Jiang Quin eyes open in horror when she find her sister shamelessly smiling at him when Mo Jing is ready to strangle her to death .She just want to take out her eyes which is shamelessly blinking at her husband.

   So she clenched her fist and hold Mo Jing hand tightly and turned to Song Mei and

       said " yes aunty I am ready for the announcement of our engagement .Elder sister thank you for the concert but Mo Jing will not let any pressure come to me after the announcement .You don't how much Mo Jing pampered me " she said cheerfully .

   Mo Jing can find that there was a hint of jealousy and at the same time she is openly showing off their relationship .He was happy for that . Finally the cold aura turned down .

     Zhi Rio and Jiang Sheng look at their daughter Jiang Fei .They know that her daughter can win everyone heart with her pitiful look .They are proud of her because she is a famous actress . Everyone is praising for her beauty and intelligent .

   But they find something was off when the time Mo Jing and Jiang Quin have came .So they came towards them as they saw their cheerful daughter sad .

   When they came their they found that they were discussing about the announcement of the engagement .

     Zhi Rio look at Jiang Quin .Their she was standing  as the most beautiful and gorgeous women and smiling sweetly in Mo Jing arm .This face is the most she hate .

       She still has the scar when her husband Jiang Sheng sleep with her mother and consive her.

      They may said that scar heal over the time but this scar will never heal .But when she saw Jiang Quin today she came to know that she was a younger version of her mother .

  And the most important thing is that the dress she wear is the dress that worth more than million .She was so jealous of her .

   So she suddenly said out of curiosity ." Jiang Quin your dress is very beautiful it much be very expensive ."

   There was an envious in her eyes .

  Of course Jiang Quin also do not go unnoticed of it .So she politely said " Mrs Jiang it was brought by Mo Jing and whatever he brought for me even the cheapest thing that may course only ten yuan worth more than billions "

   Song Mei was satisfied hearing her answer .This also show that how much her son mean to him .

     Grandmother Mo have been listening silently their chat from a corner .She know that her grand daughter in law was chosen by her daughter in law and most importantly she will came today in the dinner so she was eagerly waiting for her .

    But when Jiang Quin step inside the house with her Cold and aloof grand son
she was satisfied with her for her beauty. Now she was satisfied with her with her intelligence and how much Mo Jing meant to her.

    Song Mei quickly changed the topic and said " Jiang Quin first let me introduce to Mo Jing' s grandparents and our Mo relatives ."

   With that she search for grandma Mo and grandpa Mo .

   She first find grandpa Mo talking with his colleagues .Do she quickly took Jiang Quin hand and bring her to him .

  So she called out " Dad can you please excuse "

   Grandpa Mo as talking about his grandson Mo Jing with his colleagues .He was proud of his grandson .He was the most outstanding bachelor in the country .When he heard his daughter in law calling him he quickly turned towards the sound .

    There he find his daughter in law with a young lady besides her .She was very beautiful and elegant too .

          He have heard that his daughter in law has already chose his grand daughter in law and most importantly his grandson like her so he was satisfied without looking at her but looking at this young lady he look forward for her to be his granddaughter in law

   Song Mei called out and said " Dad This is Jiang Quin your future grand daughter in law"

    Jiang Quin smile politely at grandpa Mo .

         Please don't forget to vote , share and leave a comment .