vi

NOW PLAYING...

EPIC III ("THEY DANCED") - INSTRUMENTAL by HADESTOWN ORIGINAL BROADWAY BAND

The first destination your crew was headed to was Singapore. From Hong Kong, it would take three whole days by boat to get there. 

"Can't you do something about those school uniforms?" Joseph asked his grandson and Kakyoin. "You're going to continue our journey wearing those? Isn't it ridiculously hot?"

"Well, we are students," Kakyoin responded, sitting on a sunchair with a book in his hands. "Students should behave as students. But I suppose that sounds like a stretch..."

You stood under the sails, trying to get as much shade as possible. You yourself didn't wear your uniform so you felt isolated from the two. You rubbed your arm under your cloak awkwardly. You wished you could behave like a student, but that was hard when you had to feast on human flesh to heal your wounds. 

"I'm going to dig around in the storage area and see if there are any other clothes I can dress in..." you mumbled solemnly. "I really don't wish to be wearing fabrics that were given to me by the man who turned me and the first (Y/N) into vampires." 

"That's understandable," Avdol nodded as he walked over with Polneraff. 

Making sure all body parts were covered by your cloak, you ran as fast as you could to that part of the ship. There were various boxes filled with multiple types of attire. Ultimately, you decided on a black long-sleeved four button-up and long, black skirt with a black wrapping type belt. Connected to the belt was a gold chain. For extra protection, you put on elegant red gloves that would usually be worn with a dress of the same shade. On your head, you put on diamond clippings with little devil horns on the sides of the shape. To your surprise, you found a new cloak. This one was black like your old one, but it had a peacock feather design on the end of it and the clip was that of an eye. To unclip, you would have to pull it into two pieces. Finally, to replace your old bat-shaped purse, you found another that looked like a white ice skate. 

After you shoved your old clothes into the boxes, you heard another one fall. You shot your head back, "There better not be rats in here or so help me God..."

As you went to put it away, a small child ran right into you, causing the two of you to fall onto the ground. 

"What the?" you questioned. 

The kid, frightened, got up as quickly as possible but using your vampire reflexes, you were able to grab them by the collar of their shirt. They started kicking and punching.

"Let me go!" they exclaimed. 

"No can do. We didn't want anyone else on here besides the necessary crew. I have to bring you to Mister Joseph. He'll know what to do with you." You swung the child over your shoulder despite their protests. You sighed. "Was this how I was acting when Jojo did this to me?"