new book?

Thank you for reading Petals until the final chapter!

I'm really glad to be able to finish writing this story, because the idea was actually in my head even before I started my Severus Snape Imagines book. I thought it was too plain and simple, so I just did not want to write it. But I finally did it, and I'm really happy to know that many of you enjoy reading it (even if I make you cry I'm so sorry).

Maybe I will write another book? I don't know yet. But for now, I will resume my Severus Snape Imagines book!

For my lovelies who were here since I published the first chapter, I really appreciate all of you. I think the thrill and the nerves from waiting for a new chapter to come are different and much more exciting rather than reading the book once it is completed. Hence, I hope you enjoy your ride!

I read all of your comments and I love to see your genuine reaction. Those comments encourage me to write, and I really adore the positive vibes around here. Snape's stans are the best, I swear <3

Okay so I have to admit it, the ending was not something that I planned in the story plot. Like I said, this idea was in my head for so long but when I write it out, I just let it flows in a way that it is supposed to. In the middle of writing this book, the story changes (writers tend to do that a lot lmao) and the ending changes too.

Perhaps it is not a happy one, but then again, you would be waiting for Severus in another life, wouldn't you?