Chapter 1

Bella's pov

My name is Bella Swan and I am 17 years old and I my mom's name is Renee and my dad's name is Charlie and everything about me is a lie I mean just the other day I was told but my parents that I was adopted and that I'm their real daughter and so I went off on one.

So then I ran out of the house and I got into my car and I just started drving and I didn't know where to but everywhere I drove I didn't feel safe but that was until I reached a small town called Beacon Hills in California and I knew something was pulling me here so I drove into the town.

Once I got into the town I drove to a few stores and I parked the car and went inside and bought stuff I would need like clothes, food and bath stuff and then I got back into my car and I drove to a hotel and I parked the car and I turned it off and I took my belt off and then I opened the car door.

Then I grabbed my stuff and I got out of the car and then I locked it and then I walked over to the reception desk and I asked for a room and the man said sure how many nights and I said um I'm not sure yet but I'll pay you for a week's stay anyway and if I need more I'll pay you what I need.

So then the man said ok fine then that is £200 and I said what that's a hell of a price mister and the man said hey I don't price the room and I said alright fine and I gave him the money and he gave me the key and I looked at the room key number and I saw it said room 5 so I walked to room 5.

So when I got to room 5 I opened the door and walked inside and I set my bags on the floor and then I went into the bathroom and I got a shower and then I went to the toilet and I got my PJ'S on and then I went over to the bed and I pulled the blankets back and I got into the bed and then I pulled the blankets over me and I fell to sleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment