Chapter 4

Bella's pov

Once I woke up I sat up on my bed and I felt so different I felt stronger, faster and I could even see and hear better and I don't know how and so I got out of bed and I went into the bathroom and I filled the sink and I got washed and then I went back into the bedroom part of the hotel room and I went over to my wardrobe and I pulled out a top, jeans and shoes and I put them all on me and then I went into the bathroom again and I looked into the mirror and I fixed my hair and then I pulled my top up.

Then I removed the bandage only to see that the bite has completely healed and so I gasped and said what the fuck and then I remember what Scott and Isaac sad to each other last night Derek won't be happy if I turn but turn into what and then I said to myself I had to find out today at school and so I pulled my top back down and I walked over and grabbed my bag and I walked out of the hotel room and I went over to the car and I opened it and I got inside it  and I turned the car and I drove away from the hotel and I drove towards the school.

When I got to the school I parked my car and I turned the car and I got out of the car and then I walked over to the school doors and I opened them and I walked inside and I walked to my first class and I sat in it and listened and then I went to my second class and then my thrid class and then at lunch time I went into the canteen I walked over to the table where Scott and his friends sat and I said what the hell did you mean last night by turn and the whole table gasped and then Aiden said it was just a saying Bella.

So I said no it wasn't because they also said if I turn Derek won't be happy so who the hell is Derek and what the hell is going on and then Scott said ok listen we can't tell you here so when school is over drive to the last apartment building on the end of this road and go to the top apartment and I said who will be there and Lydia said well we all will be as well as Derek and 2 others and there we will hopefully explain what is happening to you.

Then I said what do you mean hopefully and Malia said well it's not our secret to tell and I said ok fine I'll be there and everyone said ok good and then I walked away just as the bell went and then I went to my next class and then after that I went to my second last class and then I went to my last class of the day and after an hour of waiting school was finally over and then I ran out of the classroom and ran out of the school doors and then I ran to my car and I got into it and started it up and then I looked over to where Scott's car should have been and it was gone so I drove out of the car park and I drove the the apartment I was told to go to by Scott and his friends.

Did you like it. Review and comment