Chapter 7

Bella's pov

Once I got to the new house I parked the car and I turned it off and then I took my belt off and I opened the car door and then I grabbed my handbag and the clothes bags from the back seats and I got out of the car and I walked up to the front door and I pulled the keys out and I opened the door and I walked inside and once I got inside I saw the place was massive and I saw the furniture was like brand new.

So I said oh my god I'm going to love it here and then I looked around downstairs and I walked upstairs and I went into all the rooms and I picked the best and bigger room and I went inside and I then looked around the room and I saw it was so beautiful so I walked over to my bed and I lied down on it and I almost lied there forever but I got back up then I walked over to the wardrobe and I opened it.

Then I started putting all my clothes and shoes inside it and then I made sure there was room for more stuff and then I closed it and I went over to the drawer beside my bed and I set my handbag on it except I grabbed my phone and car keys along with my house keys and put them into my pockets and then I walked out of the room and I ran back downstairs.

So once I got downstairs I walked to the front door and I walked out it and ran back to my car and then I opened the car boot since the car was already unlocked and then I grabbed all the supermarket bags and I shut the boot and I walked back into the house and then I closed the house door and I went into the kitchen and I put all the food into the right cupboards and the freezer and the fridge.

Then I opened the freezer again and I grabbed some sausages and chips and I walked over to the fryer and I put them in and I started cooking them and then I ran upstairs and I went into the bathroom and I put the bath stuff in the right places and then I walked back out and I went downstairs and I went back into the kitchen and I went over to the cupboard.

So then I grabbed a plate and then I walked over to the fryer and I opened it and then I took the food out and I put it onto the plate and then I went over to the table and I sat down and started eating my dinner and then after 15 minutes of eating I was still hungry but I didn't care so I stood up and I went over to the sink and I washed my plate and I put the plate away and then I walked back over to the front door and I opened it and I walked out it and shut the door.

Then I took the door key out of my pocket and I locked the door and then I put the key away and I pulled out the car key and then I walked to the car and when I got to the car I unlocked it and I opened the drivers door and I got inside and I out my belt on and then I turned the car on with the key and then I drove away from my new house and headed to the beach to go to the bonfire I was invited to.

Did you like it. Review and comment