Chapter 14

70 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 70 years since the Volturi turned me into a vampire and took away my wolf side and since then I have been working for them and hunting down bad vampires who have disobeyed the Volturi and I have also found out that my power is anything to do with minds like I can control people, I can hear people's thoughts and I can think something and someone else can think back at me and at 30 years ago I was aloud to leave the Volturi and so since then I have been city to city just wondering when 10 years back I found a little girl called Tina and a little boy called Callen being killed by hunters so I saved them and turned them and took them in as my own kids.

So right now I am in Alaska with Tina and Callen and we have lived here for 5 years now and we love it here and so I am in my house watching TV while the kids are upstairs when the door bell rang and so I stood up and I opened it and I saw the Hale family and their pack and the Black family and their pack and so I said what the fuck how did you find me and Derek said it wasn't that hard little sister and Jacob said yeah all we need to do was follow your scent and I said yeah well as you can smell I'm not a wolf anymore.

Then Billy my dad said it doesn't matter Bella your still family no matter what you are and so I said thank you for saying that and then Peter my uncle said can we come in and I said yeah come in and then they all walked inside and then I closed the door and I walked into the living room and the family followed me and then I shouted upstairs Tina, Callen come down please we have guests and they shouted down ok mommy and my family all gasped and Paul said you have kids.

So I said no I found them 10 years ago 2 hunters were killing them so I turned them and I took them in and they started calling me mommy and I was so happy and my sister Cora said good to know your happy and I said yeah I am and then I heard running and I saw Tina and Callen run into the living room and Tina said momma who are these people and I said well baby this is my family and then I introduced everyone to everyone and we got to know eachother and we all lived together and had a great life living together wither it be as vampires or shifters or wolves.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment