Chapter 13

Bella's pov

When we got back to the castle I was took to the thrown room and when we walked into the room Aro smiled and said good to see you can back without causing trouble and I said oh go to hell Aro why the fuck did you do this to me I didn't want to be a vampire or a wolf I just wanted a normal life and Aro said yeah well that isn't going to happen now because from now on until we say it is ok for you to leave you are to work for us and I said what no way I'm not becoming a killer and Marcus said well you already are one and that wasn't our doing.

So I said of course it was your doing you made me this way and Cauis said well we needed you now have you found your power yet and I said no I haven't and even if I do I'm not telling you shit and Aro laughed and said yes you will Jane show her the pain that comes with disobeying us and Jane said of course masters and she said pain and then I fell to the ground screaming in pain and I tried to block it out but I couldn't so I said through the pain ok I'm sorry I won't answer you back again and Aro said good girl Jane stop and then just like that the pain stopped and I was still lying on the ground almost crying with no tears.

Then Marcus said you will work for us and you will listen to us or you will be in so much pain do you understand and I said yes yes I understand and Marcus said good girl now Jane, Demetri please take Bella back to her room and lock her windows and do not let her leave the room and both Jane and Demetri said yes master and they walked over to me and said let's go Bella and I stood up and said yeah fine and I started walking and both Jane and Demetri followed behind me and the 3 of us walked up to my room.

So then when we got to my room Demetri opened my room door and he walked into my room and went over to the window and locked it and broke the lock on it so I couldn't open it again and then Demetri walked out of the room and Jane through me into it and shut my room door and I couldn tell both Jane and Demetri were standing outside it because I could here them talking and so day after day I was kept in that room but everyday I was brought a human to feed from and it was so good and so I was kept in that room for days, months and years until finally I was let out annd I was made to go on missions with the guard and I hated it but I had to go if I wanted to be free.

Did you like it. Review and comment