Chapter 10

Bella's pov

Once I got into Volturra I drove to the closest car park and I parked my car and then I took my belt off and turned the car off and then I opened my car door and I got out of it and then I looked around the place and I saw that everyone wore red robes and so the place was all red but then I started walking and I walked around the town looking at the shop windows and at the people for 5 hours and then I went into a cafe and I used the last of my money to buy myself a meal and a cup of tea and I ate for 30 minutes and then I stood up and I walked out of the cafe. 

When I left the cafe I started walking back to my car and on my way back I saw 2 men drag a little girl about 6 years old into an ally and the girl looked so scared so I gasped and I ran to the ally and ran into it and I followed the men to a car and as they got to the car I walked up behind them and I said hey you let the girl go and the men turned and looked at me and as they did the girl turned to and I saw that the men and the girl's eyes are red so I knew they were vampires but I didn't care I was strong enough to fight them since I was a wolf now.

Then 1 of the men said who they hell are you and I said smiling I'm Bella and if you don't let that little girl go I'm going to kill you and the man said yeah well I'm Felix and that is Demetri of the Volturi and you can't kill us and I said oh yeah I know your vampires and I know that I'm the one animal that can kill you can you not smell it and Demetri said smelling me oh god Felix she's a wolf and I smiled and said yes yes I am and I got angry so angry I started shaking.

So I said now let the girl go or you die tonight and Felix said smiling no no we don't but you will and I said what are you talking about and then as I said that I heard a girl say from behind me pain and then a few seconds later I fell to the ground screaming in pain and then next thing I knew everything was black and I knew I had passed out from the pain.

Did you like it. Review and comment