Chapter 9

Bella's pov

On the way to Italy I kept thinking of how I have to side of my family trying to find me and I couldn't help but think if they were right would I turn into a shape shifter wolf and if so then I am a danger to everyone around me and as I thought of that I got really really angry and I started shaking and so I looked up to the sky and I saw the moon and so I said shit sake really right now of all times.

So I stopped the car in the middle of the road as I got angrier and I took my seat belt off and I opened my door and I got out of the car and I ran into the woods and as I did I felt my bones breaking and so I stopped running and just let the change happen but it was so sore I was screaming so loud and then after a while I felt my whole body change and once I did I knew I was now the shape shifter wolf because I could hear so much better.

Then I howled into the sky and I saw a puddle of the ground so I ran over to it and I looked in it and I saw that my wolf was a snow white colour and that I had yellow eyes and I loved them colours and so I howled again and then I remembered I was a wolf and I kinda freaked myself out so I took off running and I ran so fast I'm not even sure humans could see me.

So then as I was running I heard animals calling out to their loved ones in my head which means because I am half shape shifter and half wolf I can hear thoughts and that kinda freaked me out more so I just ran and ran until I saw my car again and when I did I saw 3 wolves standing around it so I calmed down and I walked up to them calmly and I tried to speak but it came out as a howl so I thought who are you and why the hell are you at my car.

Then the wolf with the yellow colour eyes thought I'm Jackson and another wolf thought I'm Aleah and then the other wolf thought and I'm Saul and so I thought nice to meet you all I'm Bella now what do you want and Jackson thought well we heard you freaking out in our thoughts so we followed you to this car and I thought yeah well very good now leave and Aleah thought look we can help you all you need to phase back is to calm down and think happy and calm thoughts.

So I thought ok thank you and then I stood still and I thought of my life with my adopted parents and how I wish I hadn't left them and them I felt myself phase back and so I went to cover my body but I didn't need to because I already had clothes on and so I gasped and smiled and I knew I had to leave before the other wolves phase back because I know they are working for my brother Derek and his friends.

Once I knew they were working for my Hale family I ran to the drivers door of my car and I opened it and then I got into the car and I shut the door and then I locked the car from the inside and then I put my belt on and then I started the car and I drove away from the wolves and as I did they all howled and then I laughed and I drove straight to Italy to go to a town called Volturra.

Did you like it. Review and comment