Chapter 5

Bella's pov

Once I got to the end of the street I saw the apartment and so I parked my car across the road in the car park and I opened my car door and I got out of the car and I locked it behind me and then I took a deep breath and I walked across the road and went into the apartment building and then I went over to the lift of the building and I pressed the button and I waited for about 5 minutes on the lift.

So then once the lift opened I got into it and I pressed the button for the top floor and then the doors closed and took me to the top floor and once it got to the top floor the doors opened again and I walked out of the lift and I walked down the hallway until I got to the only apartment in this level and I saw there was 2 doors instead of 1 door so I knocked 4 times and waited for someone to open the doors

Then after a few minutes the doors opened and I saw Stiles standing at the doors and so he said hey Bella come in and so I said yeah thanks and then I walked into the apartment and I looked around and saw that only Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Ethan, Aiden, Liam and Malia was here plus 3 people I didn't know so I walked into the middle of the room and I looked at this apartment and I said whoa this place is amazing and a man said thanks I only moved in a few months back.

So then I looked at the man and I said I take it you Derek then and then man said yes that's me and that other man is Peter my uncle and the woman is my sister Cora and both the uncle and sister waved at me and I said ok fine what ever can someone please tell me why everyone is acting so weird and crazy and Scott said look Bella you have to be calm for us to tell you the truth otherwise we won't tell you and I said alright fine I'll stay calm.

Then Scott said ok good and then Peter said hey Scott can you take Stiles and the others outside for a while and keep an eye out for anything that might look like they have found her and Scott said yeah sure and then Scott and his friends all walked out of the apartment and I got scared because I was alone with people I didn't even know and I think Cora saw I saw scared because she said hey looked Bella everything is fine we just wanted to tell you all of this without other people in the room and I said tell me what I don't know what the fuck is going on ok last night I get bit by I don't fucking know what and this morning it healed all by it's self.

So then Derek said ok Bella a few days ago your parents told you that you were adopted yes and I gasped and said yes how did you know that and Peter said because Bella we know more about you than you do and I said but how is that possible and Cora said because Bella when you were a baby your real mom Talia Hale and dad Billy Black gave you up to keep you safe because they have been people after you since you were born and they still are after you and I said that's why you told Scott and his friends to keep an eye out and Derek said yes that's right and I said confused but what the heck are they meant to do they are just kids like me.

Then Peter said no Bella they aren't they are wolves and I laughed and said you really expect me to believe that wolves are real and Derek said yes and here is your proof and then I watched Derek, Cora and Peter all change and Derek's eyes where blue, Cora's eyes were yellow and Peter's were red and I gasped and jumped back and as I did they changed back to normal and Derek said don't be scared we don't hurt people and I said ok fine so why are you telling me this and Peter said because Bella you can either be a wolf by birth or you can get bit.

So then I gasped and rubbed my hand over my side and I said I'm turning aren't I and Cora said yes yes you are but Bella listen the bite didn't make you change you were already changing and that's why your parents told you the truth about you being adopted because they knew it was only a matter of time and now because you were bit the progress is working faster than with normal birth born wolf and I said but then that means I was already a wolf when I was born and Peter said yes that's right and now because you were bit the people who we have kept you safe from for all these years are coming after you and I said wait hold on how do you know all of this who are you all.

Then Cora said Bella look when mine and Derek's younger sister Laura was 12 and I was 14 and Derek was 16 years old we all found out that our parents put a daughter up for adoption the same time Laura was born we realised that Laura wasn't just an only baby we found out she was a twin and so since that day we looked and looked for that baby girl until 1 day 2 years ago we found her.

So then every day from that point on me, Derek and Peter did everything in our power to keep her safe but then the day came and we saw changes in her changes that only happen when wolves change so we kept watching her and then a few days ago we realised she was very close so we contact the family she was staying with and we told them what would happen and then the family told the girl that she was adopt and the girl lost it and ran away and she ran away to here this town.

By the time she said that I was in shock and I said wait what how are you saying I'm your sister and Derek said yes Bella that's exactly what we are saying and I said no no that can't be because if I'm your sister then that means I'm going to be a wolf doesn't it and Cora said Bella I'm sorry but yes it does and it will happen on tomorrow's full moon and I gasped and said no it won't not if I can help it.

So then I ran out of the apartment as my brother, my sister and my uncle kept calling me but I ignored them and I ran down the stairs and I ran out the front door and then I stopped and took a breath and I knew I had to get away from the this town somewhere were my family isn't so I ran to my car and I used my car keys to open it and then I opened my car door and I got into the car and I shut my car door.

Then I started the car and I drove away from my families apartment just as Derek, Cora and Peter and the others ran out the door calling my name and so I said knowing they could hear me I'm sorry but I will not become a wolf not now so please don't look for me and then I sped out of Beacon hills and I drove to a town I've always wanted to go to Forks Washington.

Did you like it. Review and comment