Chapter 2

Bella's pov

When I woke up the next morning I got out of bed and I grabbed some of my new clothes and I went into the bathroom and got washed and changed and then I walked out of the bathroom and I went over to the food bag and I grabbed a muffin out of it and ate it and then I grabbed all the food and I went over to the mini fridge and I opened it and I put the food away and then I closed the fridge and I went over to my clothes bag and grabbed it.

Then I walked over to the wardrobe and I opened it and I hung all the clothes I had up and then I went over to the drawer and I grabbed my car keys and my room key and I grabbed my handbag off of the floor and then I walked over to the room door and I opened it and I went outside and I closed the door behind me and I locked the door with the room keys and I walked over to my car and I opened the car and then I opened the door and I got inside and then I put my belt on and I started the car with my car keys and then I drove away from the hotel and I drove to the high school. 

When I got to the high school I parked the car and I turned the car off and then I took my belt off and I grabbed my bag and then I opened the car door and then I got out of the car and then I closed the door and I used the car keys to locked it and then I saw all the kids walkng inside the school so I walked up to the school doors and I opened them and I walked inside the school door and as I walked through the doors someone bumbed into me and after a few seconds he said oh my I'm so sorry and I then I turned to look at him and I thought he looked like someone I once knew.

So I said no no it's fine honestly and the boy said I'm Scott by the way and I said well Scott it's nice to meet you I'm Bella and Scott said well Bella I hope to see you around sometime I said well i hope so I start here this morning and Scott said well that's good to know and I'm really sorry about this but I've got to go and I said no no it's ok go ahead and Scott said well see you soon Bella and then Scott walked off and then I continued walking to the office.

Did you like it. Review and comment