Chapter Eighteen

11th April 2023

Scarlett's POV

It's almost been a week since I last saw Jason. He kept to his promise and I never saw him or even heard of him. Charlie did his private training sessions while I trained the rest of the pack with Chase's help. Chase knew my training techniques which is why when I leave tomorrow to visit the King with Charlie he will be taking over the training.

It's been a rough six days so far. Every day I hung out with my best friends. Ava and Will slowly started coming out of their bubble and showing themselves more to me also which made me happy to know that they are comfortable with me now. The seven of us have just been having fun, no one brings up the fact that tomorrow morning I am going to be finding out about my punishment from the King but that is for later tonight, for now I continue the Pack training.

"Let's go ladies!" I scream through the clearing, the same clearing Jason and I had fully mated, all the men groaned as I made them fight one another, half of them in wolf form and the other in human, "If you want a chance to defeat these Rogues you are going to have to learn how to fight a wolf in your human form and how to fight a human in wolf form. It's not going to be easy but after my Pack is done with yours you will know how to fight with your eyes closed in either form! I don't want any complaining, if you want me to stop calling you men ladies then man up and defeat your opponent!" I clap my hands loudly, causing the sound waves to bounce off the trees.

"Don't you think you're being too harsh on them Scar?" Chase questions, his arms crossed in front of his chest with a sly smirk on his lips. I know he is teasing so I decided to go along with his little inside joke.

"Do you want me to treat you as one of them, Chase. I learnt from the best that tough love is the only love that matters when you're on the battlefield. What do you say you and I show these ladies how it's done?" I smirk, making him grin like a child on Christmas morning.

"I thought you'd never ask." You see, Chase and I love to fight one another since our strengths are similar to one another and we know our strengths towards the other. It's a pretty interesting fight for us but Charlie won't allow us to fight unless we are training. Since training is what we're doing after all I don't think we would be able to get told off for teaching our students how we could fight on the battlefield.

"Listen up!" I clap my hands loudly once again causing all chaos to stop dead in front of me, "I want all of you to shift back into your human forms and dress yourselves, Alpha Chase and I have a few techniques we would like to show you!" I finish my speech, all wolves go behind their designated tree and shift while everyone already in their human form retrieve their shirts. Once everyone is back in order and in front of me I start my verbal training before my physical training, "This is going to be a quick lesson. I want everyone to watch how Alpha Chase and I move our bodies in order to defeat the opponent." I explained formally announcing Chase's title as I do so.

Chase and I move in battle together trying to knock the other one down, when we get to an important position which the men need to know we will stop, show them how it's done properly and then continue with our battle.

After several hours of training the men we allow them to get home and back to their families. I turn to Chase and grin at him, "Good work on the dance floor Alpha." Chase sends me the same look, both of us enjoying the feeling of the adrenaline pumping through our veins as we fought with each other.

"I am a good leader and that's why they call me Alpha, my proud dance partner. You didn't do too bad yourself, getting better with practice I must say." Came his response with an evil grin knowing he pushed a button unknown to anyone.

"I am just as good as you Mr, I am the front line fighter after all, just below the Beta if I must add. Maybe you should go back to school and learn where my role in your Pack is Chase." I laugh knowing that our banter will only work for us, I look around and see Jason with Charlie outside of the clearing while they train.