Chapter Eleven

4th April 2023

Jason's POV

As I witnessed the love John and Scarlett shared I felt guilt try to worm its way into my head. I wasn't going to let myself feel guilty for something that was out of my control. I didn't want to reject her, I was forced to reject her. If I had never rejected her then I would have never gotten with someone who I truly love, that hasn't been influenced by a mate bond.

When Scarlett was saying how she isn't going to be staying here I could feel my muscles tighten. This is the first time I am seeing her in person for three years and that is what she says. I don't know why I am reacting the way I am seeing as my girlfriend is standing right beside me, but I couldn't help myself.

The mate bond is getting stronger. The longer she is around us the stronger it will get until we want to mate her. Get closer to her. I want my mate to know we care about her.

My wolf kept on repeating in my mind.

Mentally shaking my head at my wolf, "Anywho," my mates angelic voice cut through my thoughts, "Alpha Jason where will my pack and I be staying. Also Chase and Michelle will be sharing rooms with me." I wanted to growl when she called me by my title but I decided to ignore the urge seeing as she was being polite.

"Please follow my mate Sasha, she will show you to your required bedrooms." I announced, feeling my title be overlooked as her pack started to growl behind her.

Why would they growl at the statement? I scowl at her pack members as they shove past me. No one disrespects me.

Watching as Sasha guides them to their rooms I see Scarlett link her arm through another males arm.

Sasha's POV

After Jason and I cleaned up after having our fun we made our way downstairs since the new pack should be here any second now. Just as we reach the last step of the stair case the door bell chimes throughout the pack house announcing the arrival of The Blue Moon Pack.

I stood by Jason as he opened the door and starting speaking to the Alpha in his formal and skilled tone.

My man is sexy when it comes to acting out his Alpha duties.

"Scarlett." The Alpha finished his introduction. That name caused me to zone back into the conversation.

Scarlett. Jason's true mate who he rejected. I don't know why he rejected her because he would never tell me, all that was said was that he truly regretted hurting her and causing her to run away but that he is glad he found me to keep him in check.

I know that no matter how in love with each other we are, he will always choose her over me. They are true mates, destined to be with each other.

"Please follow my mate Sasha, she will show you to your required bedrooms." Jason's voice caused me to, yet again, zone back into what was happening. He called me his mate while his mate and her pack are in front of him.

His words didn't seem to affect her at all. Her pack on the other hand started to growl, I assume they know about her history with Jason and him calling another female his mate has caused their protective side to come out.

Knowing that he called me his mate has made all the doubt in my head fade away. He still wants me even when his mate is in front of him.