Two

January 16th, 1964

          I felt my body sweat as I remembered everything from the storm. The radio, me screaming, and the large oak tree. My mind shuttered at the thought of it.

        For some odd reason, I didn't feel that much in pain as I thought I would be. My left arm felt a bit sore and my head was pounding, but other than that, my legs and other arm felt fine. Maybe, I thought, I could be discharged and be home soon.

      However, when I opened my eyes, the picture I saw wasn't that of a hospital bed. I was in a bedroom with a thick white quilt covering me with walls covered in retro wallpaper. The walls were bare with only a few pictures.

That was when I yanked the quilt from my body and began frantically searching for my phone and personal belongings. Did someone take me in? That's nearly impossible knowing that I would have crashed into a tree! I started to panic as I felt the room getting smaller and smaller.

        I didn't find my phone, or anything that I had in my pockets. I still had on my tan Uggs with a pair of ripped jeans and my Beatles tie dye sweatshirt I wore to work. My bracelets were still around my wrist, but my iWatch was completely gone.

         I panicked even more. I didn't know where the hell I was or where the hell my electronics were. In fact, I couldn't see a phone in sight anywhere.

          Immediately after, I felt an rumbling noise coming from what I suspected was an hallway. I held my breath as a man came into the room.

          "You're awake!" He kindly said, a thick accent flowing through my ears. It definitely wasn't an American accent, thats for sure, nor an Liverpool one. He wore an plain white t-shirt and flannel pajama bottoms. His dirty blonde hair was messy but represented a formation of Elvis like hairstyle. That's when I realized it was either Alan Price of The Animals or someone who looked certainly like him. What was happening?

I pinched myself, as I thought I was dreaming. Instead of being popped back to my car, I was left with a painful pinch, causing me to yelp.

Alan (or the person who was his doppelgänger) looked concerned and rushed over. "I was heading back from a gig n' saw you passed out in the snow with lots of bruises. It's still snowing and it's coming down hard so I figured I would let you stay the night and get warm before going home."

So this snow storm got me sent back to the early 60's? Hmm, weird. There was an vanity with an mirror on the other side of the bed. I looked at myself and noticed my right eye was black and blue despite seeing clearly out of it.

"My eye!" I touched it, and a sense of pain triggered afterwards. I then began to cry from the physical and emotional pain. I was lost. I was stuck. I was lonely and somehow I was stuck in some stranger's room.

The tears began to flow down onto my lap. "I don't know where am I or what is happening!" I cried out in frustration. One minute I was in a gas station drinking coffee, now I am on someone's bed.

"Well," Alan began, "You're in Newcastle. Do you remember what you were doing here?" He had a pause then realized I wasn't around here. "Of course you don't know the area. You're American!" He almost spatted out the last part and right then and there I realized, this was Alan Price.