Dirty little secret (4)

(Song:stuck on you/giveon)

We go back to John b's house and I decide to go back home.I start to walk to my car that's been there the whole time "hey where ya goin?" JJ says turning around the corner. "Decided I'd try going back home,and I kinda need more cloths"

"Can I come?" He asks and I just shrug. "Sure slim,but I'll have to sneak you in" I say and he smiles getting in my car and I laugh.

As I start driving he starts messing with the radio I smack his hand and he stops. "Don't touch" "why not your music sucks" he says "well I'm not changing it for you so if you don't like it that just stop hearing it" I say rolling my eyes.

He gives me a look of confusion and we arrive at the house.I get out and take a deep breath. "Here we go" I say "what do you want me to do?" He asks "just follow me around" I answer and he gives me a thumbs up causing me to chuckle.

I open the door "mom!im home!" I say but I don't hear her answer.I try to run JJ up to my room when I start to hear her I push JJ around the other side of the wall. "Dava is that you?" She says and I roll my eyes.no it's a robber coming to kill you. "Yeah it's me" I say and I see her turn the corner.

"Where have you been" she says giving me a hug "just out with Sarah" I lie and I see JJ's face scrunch up confused. "Oh that's good better than hanging around those pogues" she says giving me a hug in which I act like I'm shooting her with a finger gun sticking out my tongue behind her back looking at JJ.he stifles a laugh and my eyes go wide.

She pulls out of the hug and looks around "what was that?" She asks "what was what?" I say acting dumb.

"It sounded like a laugh" she says still looking around "yeah I laughed cause you said a joke" I say and she looks at me confused. "I said a joke?" She says pointing to herself. "How am I supposed to know?" I say holding my arms up confused.

"Wait,what?" She gives me another confused glance I just shrug and she walks off trying to remember her joke that she made.

As soon as she is out of sight I grab JJ's hand and run up the stairs.once we get in my room I shut the door and we look at each other and bust out laughing. "Did you see her face?" I say holding my stomach from laughing.

"Holy shit" JJ says laughing and falling on my bed.I go to my bathroom and change and grab JJ's hoodie he left over at my house one night. "Hey you left this" I say throwing it at him and he catches it. "Happen to have any of my shorts in there too" he sarcastically says with a laugh and I look around "actually i do" I say throwing them at him and he catches them with a chuckle.

He takes off his shirt and I see his toned abs and I start to stare.he puts his shirt on and looks up at me I shake my head. "Imma change in my bathroom" I say walking to my bathroom and closing my door. My eyes go wide,I've seen JJ like that millions of times,why now am I getting this feeling about him.

I get changed and I see that JJ is sitting in my bed and he has the tv on.I sit beside him and he puts an arm around me.I lay into his chest and start to doze off to sleep when I feel JJ move a strand of hair out of my face and I smile. "I knew you where awake" he says and I laugh.

"Why did pope call you Juliet?" He asks.I chuckle. "Just an argument we where having about love,I said that in the movies they make love so unrealistic,so he asks me to tell him a realistic love story.I tell him about Romeo and Juliet,and then he says that that it's kinda like us...that's all" I say not realizing I was rambling.

He chuckles and turns off the tv and holds me closer to him "JJ?" I say and "mh" He reply's in the darkness "this is taking me a lot to say,and I'm probably gonna regret telling you but...I'm kinda...uh scared a little...yeah I'm a little scared...for us you know.knowing all of this stuff and not going for the police for help" I say nervous for what he will say next.maybe he will call me weak.maybe he will say that kie wouldn't be scared so why are you?

"That's ok." Was all he said "w-what...it's okay..how is that okay?" I ask "because we are all scared" he says and I make a confused face "really?" I ask and I feel him nod his head "Yup,all of us" he says and I lay my head on his chest while he traces random patterns on my revealed skin sending shivers through my body under his touch.

"I didnt know that" I say and it goes quite he leans down so the side of his face is touching my temple and I lean into him and I can feel him smile.I start to feel calm and slowly drift to sleep.

***

I wake up and feel arms around my waist.I turn over and see JJ and smile.I reach over him grabbing my phone and checking it seeing I had a text from Kie. 'We are gong to the outdoor movie later,I'll pick you and JJ up around 5:30' it read and I text back 'okay we are both over here so you don't have to go to his house' I inform her when I turn my phone off and set it down.

My phone dings and I pick it up to see 'okay;)' she says and I roll my eyes and chuckle at her.

"JJ" I whisper "mh" he mumbles tightening his grip around me.I feel butterfly's form. "Kies gonna pick us up at 5:30,we are going to an outdoor movie thingy" I say turning to face him. "What time is it" he says in his morning voice making me want to faint.

I pick up my phone and look "11:00" I say and his eyes flutter open for the first time. "Geez" he says and I chuckle. "What do you wanna do until then?" I ask he shrugs. "Lay with you" he says and I chuckle.

***

"Back to the OBX life aren't you glad I made y'all come" kie says "ecstatic kie" I say "davas bed was pretty comfy.I'll be honest." JJ says and they look at us wide eyes. "Wow chill nothing happened" JJ says with a wink and I nudge him with a laugh. "Sure Juliet" pope then says to me sarcastically making me scoff and JJ to chuckle.Kie puts the stuff down. "We are out of the green zone,man." Pope whispers to us.

"Dude tranquilio,okay?"

"We are in the middle of kooklandia this is the last place I wanted to be" pope argues "why?" I ask and they look at me dumb when I remember "oh yeah nevermind" I say with a chuckle and face palm.me and kie walk over to the concession stand "hey uh can I get two Pepsi's please"

"Oh and a red Powerade for me please" I say with a smile and the man nods.when I see rafe walking over "hey kie what's up?" He says with a smile and I roll my eyes. "How are you?"

She looks over at me "I'm fine" she deadpans. "Um..tell your boy we know what he did,her too" he says pointing at me and gives me a wink.in which I clench my jaw.

"Sorry what boy are you talking about?"

"He will know" he says with a nod "won't he dava?"he says turning to me. "I have no idea what your talking about,but sure,will tell 'our boy'" I say rolling my eyes and his jaw clenches.Kie walks away after grabbing her payed for drink.rafe mumbles a bye and she reply's with "douche" causing me to chuckle.

"You think that's funny?" He says taking a step closer to me. "I mean I laughed didn't I?" I say he grabs my hand and brings me around back and places a tight grip on my jaw. "I know all of your dirty little secret,all right? There's no hiding from me.got it?" He says and I nod fast in fear knowing that if they got out I would be dead.he lets go of my jaw and gives me a kiss on the cheek "ba-bye princess" he says and walks away.

I walk back up to the stand and grab my drink and walk back over to the guys. "Where were you?" Kie says oblivious. "Uh I just went to the bathroom" I say and out of the corner of my eyes I can see JJ's jaw clenched.he saw.