Pope (9)

(Play song when I say)

I feel my eyes flutter open.I look to my side and see Kie. "Kie.." I say and she quickly sits up. "Holy shit" she says giving me a hug.I sit up but regret it "Woah..what happened" I ask holding my head as I start to spin.

"Hey lay down" JJ says and I do as I was told. "You fainted,and lost a lot of blood" he says and I sigh.

"Why are we in your car?" I ask just now realizing the situation. "The police are kinda after me now,they think I killed peterkin" John but says and my eyes go wide. "She's dead" I say and they nod. "Rafe killed her" pope says and I look at him only to see that he's high.

"What do we do?" I ask and they shrug.I hear sirens go past us and they all get down not wanting to be seen. "Alright let's game this out,maybe you guys can help,being the smart ones and all,but..who are the cops gonna believe?" JJ asks

"Ward Cameron or us?"

"Shit"

"Yucatán,all right?im saying that's the only option.what other option do you have?"

"Can you stop with the Mexico bullshit,Sarah will bail me out" John b fires back at JJ. "She did witness the whole thing" Kie explains.

"Thank you"

"And she's gonna snitch on her brother?" Pope asks.

JJ sits up. "Not happening bro.okay?we've gotta get you off the island."

"Ferry,it's the only way" I speak up. "Exit stage left while you still can.before the entire island is on lockdown"

"Guys get down" Kie says when she hears sirens go past her keep again.

"Sarah's not a pogue John b,you can't stay here" pope says.

**

I lay my head on JJ's shoulder as he reaches an arm around me playing with the ends of my hair.Pope walks up to the car. "Ok..so um..bad news,the ferry's closed.and there's this" he says holding up a wanted sigh with John b on it for 25k reward.I gasp. "Well John b,uh..this is a good framer for you" JJ says passing it to jb.

"So the whole island is looking for you right now" I say. "That's a lot of money"

"Congratulations John b,your famous"

"Heys we need to get to the HMS.we need small,no running lights-"

"It's at the chateau Kie"

"Bub" I say now getting an idea. "What?"

"Does your dad still have that boat?the cigarette boat,the phantom?the one he used to race." I ask sitting up to look at him"maybe" he says shrugging trying to think. "You could get right up the coast no problem" pope adds.

"It's not gonna be easy Dava,I don't know where the keys are" he says "We will find them" pope says. "Ok well I'm thinking" he explains.

"Why is nobody moving forward" pope says getting mad throwing his arms in the air. "Can you relax"

"JJ how much weed did you give him" Kie asks getting loud. "Guys,shut the fuck up" I say trying to calm them. "Your cars on the poster" John be whispers and my eyes go wide "mierda" I mutter (shit).pope starts honking the horn.

I grab popes arm and take it off the wheel. "Pope calm down" I put a hand on his face and he looks around quickly in frustration.

"Shit we gotta snitch.pope,turn the car on" JJ says as a man bangs on the window "I found him!" He says and I start breathing hard.