Bloody hands (9)

(Song:feel something/bea Miller)
We run back and find a messy looking storage area and we post up there waiting for the sirens to stop.I pace around with my hands in my hair.

They look at me worried as I start to fan my face feeling myself wanting to crawl up in a corner and stay there.I start to hear a engine and I walk over and see a plane fly past overhead.I feel my heart sink and anger starts to rise.

"There go's the gold" pope says.

"Shit!" I yell picking up whatever i can find and chunking it as hard as I can at the tin wall.I see JJ kick a chair. "Fuck!" Pope yells throwing stuff around.

"Pope!" I hear Kie trying to stop him. I feel tears running down my face. I pace pulling at the roots of my hair trying to find something I can get my hands on to relieve my stress.I find a garbage can lid and throwing it on the ground hard making a loud noise bounce off the walls.

"Ga-dammit!" I scream

Pope grabs a baseball bat and starts to hit stuff. "Shit!fuck!" He yells. "Pope!dava!" Kie yells.

I grab a piece of sharp metal and chunk it at a window making it bust all over the ground getting glass in my hair.I look at my hand to see I had cut it open on the metal.I didn't care.I coudnt feel it.all I could feel was rage.

We just lost everything,how could I feel ok,how could I be calm.

I go up to another window and forcefully punch my hand through it making it bust around. "Shit!" I yell angered.

"Dava!" JJ yells at me.i continue to pace back and forth making hard fists against my sides hitting my legs as blood drips down my hand and onto my leg. "Pope!" Kie shouts at him as he looks at her hyperventilating.

He sits down on a swing as tears fall down his face,feeling the same thing I'm feeling. "Dava.your hand" JJ says and I look at him.I clench my jaw as I feel myself wanting to punch another window.I shake my hands getting the nerves of wanting to break something out of my system. He keeps his distance not wanting me to get more mad.

I look down at my feet finally leaving JJ's nervous eyes. He walks over to pope. "I was wondering when this would happen" he says and I look up confused and he sits down by pope on the swing.is he being serious.

He pulls his juul out of his pocket and hold sit out for pope. "Here you go,chief" he says and pope looks up at him. "A little weed never hurt no one."

"JJ" Kie says

"Relax Kie" JJ explains.

"You know he doesn't smoke" I mumble from behind him.pope then surprises us by reaching out a hand and taking it into his. "Well maybe not until today" JJ says surprised.

"Yeah,what is that gonna help?" I say just now starting to feel the pain in my hand and wincing as I moved it.

"I lost my scholarship.walked out in the middle of the interview...it's gone.it's not gonna happen." Pope explains and I frown. "You did that for us?" Kie asks.

"No,not for us.for nothing" he says now standing up to face her. "I'm here for you pope,welcome to my world okay?" JJ says wrapping an arm around popes shoulders.

I see Kie make a disappointed face. "What Kie?hes right.it doesn't matter anymore" JJ complains.pope puts the juul between his lips. "You don't have to do that" I say walking over to him and starting to grab it but he slaps my hand away. "What do you care?cause last time I remember you weren't the one who lost a scholarship,you aren't hurt" He says in a bad tone and my heart sinks.he then looks down at my hand that is still bleeding as the blood slowly flows out and onto the ground his face feels with guilt.

I walk away.usually I would've tried to fight back.I think I even caught the rest of the group by surprise when I didn't say anything and walked the other direction.when did I get so weak?

I see John b and I give him a hug. "Dude!dude,you good" JJ says running over.I pull out of the hug and he stays frozen. I pick up his hands and see they are covered with blood. "Is this yours?" I ask looking for a wound but I don't find one. "John b whose blood is this?" I ask again and he looks at me face full of fear.

"Jb you okay?"

"Shit" pope says when he sees a cop car drive past.we run back into the room and hide behind trash.I feel my body start to shake.the others look at my worriedly as I've never acted like this before,and to be completely honest I didn't know what was wrong with me,either.

The sirens go away and we get out of our hiding.I feel myself go light headed and I lean onto a trash can holding my head. "Guys.." I say and they turn their attention to me.

They walk up and JJ grabs me keeping me steady. I shake violently and my breathing gets hard. "Guys what's wrong with me" I stammer looking at their faces. "I-I don't know what's happening" I feel my body go limp and JJ catches me.

"Dava"

"Dava!"

"Hey,hey,your alright,okay,I got you"

"She's losing blood"

"What do we do"

I look at my hand and the blood around it has started to dry up.I feel a tear roll down my face but JJ quickly wipes it away. "Dava?hey your okay,okay?" He says and I shakily nod.he rips a part of my shirt and wraps my hand up stopping the bleeding and I moan in pain.

"Dava,everything is fine,okay?just stay awake" Kie says with tears eyes,but I feel myself slipping in and out of conscious.I feel black flow into the inner corners of my eyes as they start to close,I try to force myself awake.

"Stay awake"

"Dava,stay awake"

"Guys I don't know what to do" I hear Kie cry out.

I squeeze JJ's hand as he holds me and finally slip into total darkness.