"Some alone time in NGO"

"Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
And No one can pull us apart"

General POV:

Everything seems so well in MishBir's life. Mishti and Maa's relation has been on good terms now. Abir also have almost forgiven Maa but he still needs time to forget everything which Mishti and Maa gave him. Abir asked Mishti to join NGO with him as there's only 1 person in their home who get on his and his wife's nerves and never miss a chance to demean her which is making both Mishti and Abir irrtated now. So one day Abir decided something to resolve this issue permanently.

RANDOM DAY AT NGO:

It was late, seven pm and I haven't heard from Abir since he'd left for some meeting which is unknown to her. I called kunal to get some info but kunal hadn't seemed to care all that much insisting that Abir would be fine but I hadn't been so sure, I kept finding myself imagining terrible scenarios where Abir got himself in trouble and it had nearly driven me to distraction. Yes I know I've gotten over my anxieties but still sometimes I get worried. I was checking the clock every five minutes, and kept stepping outside the door in hopes of seeing Abir. I'd almost dropped my files two times and bumped into Didi once.
Right now I was arranging shelves when Ngo didi's took a leave. My hands were shaking slightly as I pushed some old files to the side so that I could make room for the next one. I had to resist the urge to sniff as I looked at one small case and when I opened it I found my glasses inside which make my eyes moist with tears.
I wanted Abir to be back here, safe and sound. I know it is silly of me to get so worried, but I couldn't help it. I was worried about him and I refused to let the worry go.
I had no idea now where he was and it was driving me crazy. I put the case back into the shelf and brushed my tears away when I heard someone step up behind her but I didn't say anything, assuming might it's my imagination.
"Hey, Angry chorni." Abir's voice sounded in My ear, deep and sensual, causing me to shiver and lean into his touch. His hands rose up my arms slowly, making my heart rate increase and my breath quicken. He bent his head down slightly and pressed a kiss to the spot where my jaw and neck met. I sucked in a breath and almost dropped the specs case I had been attempting to put up.
All the worry I'd been feeling came back upon her, flooding her senses and making my heart beat erratically. "Abir....?" I questioned, not turning around in fear that if I would turn he will vanish.
"Yes, Mishti ." He breathed out, brushing his nose through my hairs and making my heart stop in my chest. I spun around in his arms and brought mine up to his neck, pulling myself up to him before pressing a heated, desperate kiss to his lips. He must have sensed the urgency in her kiss and hold because he brought his hands up to her, stroking her hair. He brought the other hand to her waist and held me closely, keeping her close.
He broke the kiss off and looked at me with equally surprises and worried eyes as Mishti no matter how much I  miss him I never get carried away and now he must have sense my worry and knew that it wasn't that I was not only missing him but was hell worried too  "Mishti?" He questioned, his voice cautious.
"I-I was so worried." I finally said, my voice unsure. I kept my eyes on his chest, unable to look him in the eyes. I was aware of how silly I was being, but I couldn't stop it.
"Why? Oh Mishti! I'm sorry I took longer than I expected, but there wasn't any reason to worry about me." He brushed a hand against my face, pushing my hair back which falls off and covered my eyes, he caress my cheeks with a tender touch. I said in a lower tone "I know, but I couldn't stop it. I thought you're in trouble or something else"
"Oh, Angry chorni" He breathed out, pulling me closer and leaning his head over hers. "I'll try and let you know if I'm going to be late again, for any reason. I never meant for you to worry." I swallowed and leaned into him and got relaxed. I asked him
"I've fixed dinner here only, are you hungry?"
"Yeah, I'm famished." I smiled at the rumble of his voice in his chest and pulled back.
"I'll go get it ready, you can come up afet locking the door." I  said before letting go of him and turning towards the steps that led to the room. (They have made a room upstairs in Ngo incase if they have to stay there in urgency then they could and sometimes they stay there deliberately.)

General POV:

Abir was fidgeting with his fingers as he had to talk with Mishti something important. So He just nodded his head and she went back upstairs. She had dinner plate itself as she ran to the bathroom and changed her clothes, putting on a set of new dress she had just bought. She put on a touch of perfume and then ran back to the room before diming the lights and setting music to play softly in the background.
It was probably over done, she mused as she looked around their room but she wanted some alone time to be romantic.
She turned towards the sitting area, straightening up the coffee table and chairs.
"Mish-woah!" Abir's voice echoed across the room, making Mishti's heart leap with excitement as she spun around to see him stepping into the room.
"Surprise?" She said, feeling nervous suddenly.
"Woww," He managed, swallowing thickly as he look in her new dress. They were a dark green with a gold Celtic knot work around the edges whic come just above her knees. He eyed her appreciatively and she felt herself growing more confident as he looked at her.
"Are you ready for dinner?"
He eyed her again before nodding his head, a desired look in his hazel depths. Mishti didn't think it was food he was wanting.
"Good." She said as she took a step back from him. She turned towards the dining table and glanced over her shoulder to see him following her. He stepped around her before she reached the table and pulled a chair out for her. He pressed a kiss to her cheek as she sat down, and a silly blush lit her cheeks.
He sat across from her and she felt so happy. He picked his fork up and took a bite off noodles which she had prepared and a huge grin lit up his lips.
"Wow Angry Chorni! It's awesome."
She smiled and blushed a little let herself relax as they talked about what all had happened that day and any other random subject that popped into their heads. This is one of the special thing she adore about him He never acted annoyed when she spouted some random fact and he didn't snap at her for pointing out problems with their plans or for offering better solutions related to their work or anything else. He wasn't judgmental of her at all in fact. She loved that about him.
They ate their fill and Abir stood up, a lopsided grin on his face that she think is the most adorable thing she've ever seen. He stepped towards her and bent at the waist, bowing slightly as he offered her hand.
She took it, standing up and letting him lead her to the middle of the floor. A moment later music started to float across the room and he pulled her closer to his chest as he began to turn her in lazy circles around the floor. She leaned into his hold, laying her head against his chest as he hummed the tune of their favourite song "Saathiya mere." And sway together.
They were having a beautiful time together when Abir's phone rang he goes towards the table to pick up the phone and said with a guilt in his voice "Uhm, Mishti I've to take this call, it's important." To which she smiled and nodded her head while going out of the room he turned and said "Make a call at home and tell Maa we're not coming at home tonight." giving a naughty wink to her he left which make Mishti wondered something's really going in Abir's mind, she also wants to spend sometime with him so she agrees to that and makes a call at home.

A/n: hello folks, I know I took a very long time than usual but apologies. But I'll try to update early give me your precious reviews I love to read your comments. Do vote nd share.
      All love
          Sakshi Arora.