"Just You and Me"

"I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
I feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For the rest of time"

Mishti Pov:

After making call to home I came back to our room and looked up to see Abir standing by the open windows.
"Abir…" I managed before he raised his hand up to stop me.
"Sit down, Mishti." His tone was low and I took a seat "Are you angry that I didn't ask you before that we're staying here today?" He asked. I nodded and he walked closer.
"Why?" I questioned feeling uncertain that I wanted the answer.
"I want you all for myself." He spoke as he crept closer and knelt down in front of me and hold my hands. His hair was little messy and he wore jeans with a dark blue collar shirt. He was always very gorgeous.
"You've had me all to yourself already Abir." I was confused; it was always me and him.
"Mishti, I'm a bit selfish and I don't really want to share you with anyone for a while. I know they're our family and  we love them but right now…I just want you all to myself without them interfering in our lives." That was a lot to ask. Does he don't know everyone will again start blaming me for keeping him away from home.
"Abir you can't be serious? Despite knowing how Maa and other family members gonna react by hearing this news you still want us to move out" I felt the tears forming in my eyes.
"I'm not asking you to give them up; I'm asking you to be apart from them for awhile is all. I want you to come and live with me in banglore for a year or so." I just stared and then what he said sank in.
"We're moving to Bangalore?" I finally said. He nodded. "But what about our Ngo?"
"Well my wifey we got a contract in Bangalore to open a new branch of Asha kiran there" I was so happy after hearing this news and quickly engulfed him into a tight hug "Wow Abir this is so awesome, I'm so happy for you." He corrected me "Happy for us, Mishti our achievements are not alone mine it's yours equally." after a pause he asked "So, are you coming with me?" I was confused and fumbled "Abir... I...I don't think." He cut me in between and said in a soft voice "Mishti, all our lives we've think about the family for once let's think about us, let's go far from here where there is just us and our love and maybe till then kuhu tantrums will become less, please Mishti come with me."  I didn't know what to do or what to say. And the way he was pleading me to go with him Which I realized was his natural being and I know he's right it's enough of always thinking what other might think about us or our decision this time i'll think about us too and my priority right now is him, his happiness and I know after whatever has happened he must be tired of that, my man needs a break and kuhu's insecurities are not letting him or me relax. I will give him what he wants as he was always there whenever I needed him, this is the man who never failed to love me even at my worst, he's not demanding he's just asking and I knew as long as everything was okay between us I would follow him to the ends of the earth. I raised my hands into his hairs and make our foreheads touch I said in a lower tone "Abir, I will come with you, wherever you go I'll come with you." Tears formed in his eyes, he gave a watery smile and kissed my forehead.

Abir POV:

I was so nervous asking Mishti to come with me and shift to a new city but finally she agreed which make me emotional as I just want her all to myself, I want to make her happy, the real happy away from all the stress where it would be just us. Kissing her forehead I said "Thankyou Angry chorni, I love you and I promise to keep you happy." To which she smiled and kissed me on my nose "You already do Ajeeb Rajvansh, you've no idea how much happy you make me." I stand up and she stand along with me.
"But Abir I've a condition." She said in a serious tone which made me anxious "What?" I asked her nervously To which she replied "I'll come with you if you're the one who will break this news to the family." I breathed out and asked "So, kidnapping you is out of question then?" Which made both of us laugh.

Mishti POV:

He sat on a chair while laughing I was about to leave to change when he pulled me back into his lap and hold me tight from my waist, nuzzling into my neck he said in a husky voice "So, Angry chorni we're staying here tonight what's the plan?"

General POV:

Mishti leaned back into Abir and he wrapped his arm around her more tightly.
"You look incredible, I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to tell you earlier." He murmured the words next to her ear, grinning wickedly when she shivered against him, pressing into him more. He make her look at him and was about to kiss her when she stand up, moved away from him blushing hard she get near to the wall but he came behind and now she was caged between the wall and him. She wasn't facing him her back was towards him and
He leaned closer to her, bringing his head right next to her ear before continuing. "I love you Mishti" His breath washed across her cheek, making her shiver delightfully against him. He grinned mischievously and nuzzled her neck, fighting a chuckle when she instantly tilted her head to give him better accesses to it. He pressed a kiss to her clavicle and instantly felt his body grow warmer when she gave a little moan.
Abir turned Mishti, wasting no time in pushing her against the wall. His lips latched onto her beautiful neck and Mishti instantly melted in his arms. He licked, nipped, and kissed the smooth skin while Mishti whimpered and writhed against him, her hands gripping his broad shoulders to keep herself away from falling.
He pulled back from her neck and smirked at the mark he had left. She wouldn't be able to cover it up, it was right below her jaw; too high to cover even with dupatta. She let out a soft whimper and let go of his shoulders she had been clutching so tightly. buried her hands into his soft  locks, her hands fisting the hair she loved so much and pulling his lips to hers and kissed him hard. Abir loves his bold angry chorni and he let her dominate the kiss.
Mishti let out a moan when she felt his fingertips scratch the back of her scalp, his warmth and nearness making her mind fog over. She pulled him as close as possible, trying to pull in as much air through her nose as possible to make up for the breath she was losing to Abir. She felt him nip at her bottom lip and she whimpered before tugging his hair.
Pulling away from the heated kissing session they looked eachother with intense gaze. "I love you too, Abir." She said softly giving a naughty smile which she know his husband won't resist. He quickly picked her little wifey into his arms which make Mishti hold onto his neck tightly, taking her towards bed. Abir softly layed her on bed she didn't loose a hold of her on him which make him go along with her and was now on top of her.
Looking intently into Abir eyes she started to get emotional thinking about how much they've been through and now finally they are together without any worries.
Like reading her thoughts clearly he get up a little from her looked deeply in her eyes. Abir leaned down, pulling her to his chest in a tight hug. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, pulling him as close as she could. The fear of how close she was to loose him come back in full force and the only thing keeping her from weeping was the strong man she held in her arms, and the fact that he was very much here with her. As it was, tears were welling up in her eyes and she wasn't sure she could hold them back.

"We're fine Mishti, I'm right here. We are safe and together I love you so much and I mean every word of it when I say you'remy everything." He said, bringing his lips next to her ear so that his breath blew across her face, causing her to shiver in an unfamiliar way. She pressed against him and buried her head in his chest, taking a deep breath and letting herself find comfort in the warmth of his skin and his wonderfully familiar scent.
She pulled back after a moment, needing a different kind of assurance. She stretched up and tightened her grip around his neck, pulling his face to hers before pressing a heated kiss to his lips. He responded immediately and pulled her body flush to his, his hand dropping from her arm to her waist.
Abir responded to her actions enthusiastically, his hand moving to the back of her head and fisting her hair. His other hand rose from her waist, stroking her side up and down. The feel caused her to press into him a little harder, and she let out a low moan that she couldn't hold back. She was feeling overwhelmed when he fully covered her with his own body as he moved his mouth from hers. He began to lightly kiss her neck, grinning against her when he heard her suck in a deep breath.

(You're free to run your imagination wild what might have happened after that.)

A/n: Thankyou so much for your support and reviews. Give your feedback about this chapter too. Love reading your comments. Vote and share.
       -All love
              Sakshi Arora