Together, Always and Forever!

"Duniya ki har musibat se lada ja skta hai, bss ek saathi hona chahiye."
-Abir Rajvansh "

Mishti POV:

Next day Abir tells the family about leaving Rajkot for few months and move to Bangalore. After lots of Discussion finally family agreed to our decision even Maa was happy and tell us we are free to live our life as we want. The only people who don't look happy was Kuhu and kunal which was obvious, kunal I get it but kuhu i don't know when she will release she's burning herself only in her hatred and jealousy.

After two days:

We are leaving tomorrow and kunal being Nanko is behaving like a kid so I told Abir to spend some time with him alone. So here I am packing alone when I heard a knock Which took me off guard because there was kuhu standing at door with her famous smirk on her face "Oh no, that's not good." I think looking at her expressions. She came towards and said "So, you got whatever you wanted." I ignored her, keep packing my bags nd asked her "Is there anything important you want to say kuhu, say it as I don't have time for your nonsense?" Which make her irked fuming in anger, she shouted "Yes, mishti you're taking Abir bro away from his family you're officially a home-breaker now, and you know what one day Abir bro will come to know your true colours and you'll see how he'll leave you always just like your parents did, your so called bff did, naira di did because that's what you deserve Mishti."

Abir POV:

We are leaving tomorrow and Mishti make me spend some time with Nanko as he was behaving like a kid. I found him on terrace he was standing alone I knew he was upset but this has to be done kunal I palced my hand on his shoulder but without turning he speak "Bhai, I failed you didn't I? " okay now this was shocking what is he thinking I turned him and made him look at him "What are you saying kunal? Are you mad? You never failed me Nanko, you made me proud always yes at times I want to smack you but you never failed me." To which he gave a little smile, I continued "But what made you think like that." "Bhai, because I promise you to take care of things but somehow it didn't go well which make you take this decision." He was looking down in embarrassment.
"No, kunal it's not like that." He desperately asked"Then what bhai please this time tell me the truth, don't hide anything for once trust me bhai, I know work is not only the reason you're going something else is there please bhai please tell."
Then listen Nanko, "You remember few days back an argument took place between Mishti and Kuhu."
"Yes, bhai but it got over and kuhu also apologised because she misunderstood Mishti."
my little brother still doesn't know many things so I continued "No, nanko it didn't end there, when I came back to our room I heard Them arguing once again and I don't want these things will became routine of our home. So kunal one has to back out and before you say you will go no kunal let us go, mishti needs some time to relax and want peace in her life she is not perfectly alright and we will come back once everything will be alright." His eyes get teared up and he asked "Can I do something for you bhai?"
"Ofcourse give kuhu all the love because this is the only way her insecurities towards mishti will go away. I know only you can do this Nanko, make her understand listen her calmly and try to sort out the issues" He started to apologise when I stopped him and said I'm going tomorrow and I don't want to talk about just this I want to talk about us Nanko. He hugged me tight and said "I'll miss you bhai, I know I'll miss you too. And before anyone sees us like this our reputation comes in danger stop moping like a kid." We talked for some more time before retiring for night. I made him go first as I need some time alone. The time he has gone to his room I went into the flashback why I took this decision so sudden.

Flashback

I was coming into our room when I heard kuhu yelling at Mishti but until I reach she stormed out of the room, I quickly goes into our room and saw Mishti standing beside the bed and looking at my photo. What's say we get something to-what's wrong?" She was extremely pale and looked like she was shaking. Her hand dropped and she took a small step back, making a whimpering noise. I moved towards her, opening my arms to grab her in a hug. She was still shaken and I couldn't blame her.
"Mish...," I started, but she cut me off by raising her hand.
"I-I've got to go... I need some stuffs to buy from market." She mumbled, stepping away from me. My eyes widened in surprise and I shook my head.
"No, you can't go alone at this time" She blinked and I saw tears fill her eyes.
"I've got to get some things." She said again, her eyes scared. I was lost as to why it was so dire to get things which can't wait for tomorrow, but I couldn't say no to her eyes.
"Alright then. Let's go together then."
"No!" She practically shrieked, stepping away from me and putting the couch between us. "I have to go alone!"
"What? No." I said, moving so that I was in front of the door. I couldn't let her go by herself, she could get hurt, and I couldn't handle it if she got hurt.
"I can't, no!" she gasped, looking around the room wildly for an escape.
"What's going on? Why do you have to leave? Did I do something?" I asked, stepping towards her with my hands raised so she wouldn't get frightened. I was completely lost as to what she was saying. I had no idea why she was breaking apart, but I felt like it was my fault.
"You'll leave me!" She said, her voice breaking. I froze, looking at her with wide, surprised eyes.
"What?" I asked, my voice beyond shock. "I'll never leave you, I love you, Mishti." She blinked at me and then before I could react she ran past me and out the door, her tears streaming down her beautiful face.
I stood frozen for half a second before I was flying out the door and down the stairs after her. I raced after her through the hall, calling out her name as she exited the main door. She didn't respond, just continued to try and escape.
She ran outside, tears streaming down her face as she fled from me. It was pouring rain outside, the cold rain of late fall, promising a winter coming, but I didn't stop or slow down, only knowing I couldn't take any more pain, any more fear. It was already consuming me, any more would destroy me. I'd given my heart to her, and the fear of anything happening to her was enough to make it where I couldn't move. I was not letting anything happen to her while I still drew breath. She'd just pretty much had a mental break down on me but it wasn't going to affect my feelings at all. I was going to get her and I was going to get her back to our home to talk about what she'd just said.
And just like that, it hit me why she was running. She thought I would really leave her. She thought I would actually be able to tear myself from her side and leave her. I love her and I needed her to understand I wasn't leaving her. Nearly everyone else she had loved had left her. Her parents, even her best friend had abandoned her at one point. She was holding back from me for the same reason, she was terrified I'd leave her. She slowed down and I grabbed her hand she spun around and faced me, looking enraged and fearful,
" You heard me, Angry chorni" I said loud and clear, my voice stronger than it had been in a long time as I emphasized at the name. "I said it about an year ago, and I still mean it. I love you! I'll scream it out on top of the building if you need me too." I declared, stepping towards her, her eyes flashing in the rain as she looked at me. "I am not leaving you, I'll never leave you. I love you, I love you. I can't let you keep doing this to yourself, you've got to let the pain and fear go." I reached her now, and placed my hands on either side of her face, blocking the pouring rain from hitting her with my body and forcing her to look at me.
"You have to let me in, you have to let us do this together. You can't keep shutting me out because you're afraid to lose me. Life doesn't work like that, and I won't live like it." I declared,
"I can't lose you." She whispered, her voice broken as tears fell down her eyes. "I can't bear to lose you."
"I'm sorry, love." I said quietly, caressing her cheek softly. "I can't promise nothing will happen-I won't promise it. I don't know that I won't die tomorrow, nobody knows that. I do know that I will never willing leave you, nothing short of death will drag me from you. I love you Mishti, and I don't say that flippantly."
"How can you be sure?" She whispered, her tears still falling.
"Because I love you. I can't explain it, I can only feel it. I love you, and I'll keep on loving you. I'm not going to leave you. You're not going to lose me. We're connected, for better or worse, for life or for death, we're together, Mishti."
Together? She asked with pleading eyes
"Always and forever, Angry chorni."
She sucked in a ragged breath and then crashed into me, wrapping her arms around me as tightly as she could before she found my lips in a kiss that made all our others pale in comparison to it's intensity. The spark that always ran through me at her touch flooded my system, short circuiting all my thoughts and only leaving the instinct to love the woman in my arms.
We kissed fervently for a few moments, oblivious to the world around us and the constant danger we were in. My mind eventually turned back on though and I broke the kiss, pulling away from her slightly and bringing my hand up to her face, brushing her soaking hair out of her face.
"We need to get back!" I yelled over the rain, bringing my hands down to grip hers. She nodded her head, her eyes locked on mine.

End of flashback

So, I can't see my wife like this. She needs break from all these things then only she or I can become alright. That was the time I decided we will not live here anymore no matter what.

I was coming back into our room when I again heard kuhu yelling deja-vu anyone? I quickly goes towards room what I hear made me so proud and happy.

Mishti POV:

Her words were piercing my heart but Abir's word ring in my ears about how much he loves me, how much I'm important to him, how we are together always and forever which gave me so much strength. This time no one can make me feel low so because our love is more powerful, I took a deep breath and smiled towards her "You can say whatever you like, kuhu but you will never know what true love is, because you're so blind in your own kuhuland, I can just feel pity on you because you're ruining your own life in your hatred towards me. It will be good for you only if you comes to the realty soon, like it or not Kuhu you are only responsible for your own problems, accept it and coming to Abir just stay away he will remain with me or leave me that's none of your concern. Well! I hope when we aren't here you can focus on your life more rather thinking about me everytime. Now if you don't mind I've lots of work to do can you just?" I gesture her towards door which make her even more angry she opened her mouth to reply back when I stopped her and said "Now!"

Abir POV:

I was first afraid to listen kuhu's words but Mishti's reply to her made me so proud of her and I knew my angry chorni has resorted her faith in us and our love. I looked up and thank my partner "Look, partner we won. "

Mishti POV:

She left angrily from there with mumbling something and I saw Abir standing there with a proud look and that charming smile on his face.
He comes towards me and gather me in a tight hug "I love you, angry chorni."
" I know, I love you too, ajeeb Rajvansh. And don't think you'll go away with your sweet talks come and help me in packing, there's a lot of work to do and you're always in mood of romancing."
He stepped away and gave a smirk "You can't blame a bloke when he has as beautiful Wife as you." Which made us both broke into a laugh.

General POV:

All this while they have a great time in packing having fun, teasing, chatting. As from tomorrow new day and new journey is waiting for them which will fill their life with happiness and light. And we all know until they're together they can fight with anything in the world.

*Finished*

A/n: Hello! This is the last chapter of our story, hope you all like it, thankyou for your support and patience as you wait for the update. Keep voting, give your reviews, ignore the errors. Take care, spread love, love yourself.
Until next time.
Much love
Sakshi Arora.