3

Once inside Sumire hung her head and walked into the parlour to see her children fast asleep and the professor sitting there reading a book looking quite happy with it.

"Um... professor I'm sorry about what happened, I really am" said Sumire and he just put down the book and said "don't worry about it my Lady, it didn't really hurt I assure you, I was more surprised than anything".

As they were talking namely Sumire apologising to the poor professor and then Biffy, the pack and Elijah, they didn't notice that the children were all starting to wake up.

"Umm..." all three of them said at once making everyone turn to them, "Luna, honey I'm so very sorry for what happen. Can you forgive mama?" asked Sumire to her daughter but Luna just walked off only to hear a yell and then laughter.

"Somehow she always finds Channing" laughed Biffy, "at least she forgave you, my darling" and he just smiled "I guess she has" and she sat down on the sofa next to her other two children.

"Mama" they both said together, "they sound more like each other than, Luna and Unmei are meant to, as they are identical twins after all" said their mother to herself really.

"We are NOT the same" said Unmei to everyone, she was practically screaming the words, "honey don't worry about it ok" said her father and right away said nothing more as now in came Channing holding Luna by the scruff of her neck as she had transformed into a wolf.

"Please keep her away from me please, I can't do anything but keep an eye out to try and stop her from turning me mortal" said Channing handing over the cub to his Alpha.

The professor laughed at this but said nothing. "Luna, please leave Channing alone he has military business to attend as well BUR and pack business. Please I beg you to stop and tell us why you keep doing this" said her father.

She just whined at her father wanting to be put down on the floor, "not right now young lady, I think you can stay like that" said her mother coming over to her husband and daughter.

"Elijah" was all Biffy said and right away he was there standing in the door way, "please can you let in the vampire standing on the door step please?" and he just smiled making his wife smile as well as they both knew who it was and right away she called for Channing.

"Channing?" and he returned, "Yes my Lady and please I'm not looking after the young miss" he said and she just smiled to him. "No Channing I was just wondering if you could go up stairs and get some more clothes for Luna that's all and when you get back you'll get an apology from said girl in question" she said to him and he went to do what was asked of him.

"You really know how to deal with Channing" said the professor commentating on what he had just seen and this was answered by "you really know some people Dolly dear" and in walked Lord Akeldama smiling right away making the children run towards him but stopped in front of him instead.

"My little blossoms..." he said "but one is missing" and then noticed the black cub in her father's arms. "I see my little rose bud has gotten hold of Channing" and the vampire laughed when Channing returned with some clothes.

"Thank you for that Channing" said Sumire to him, so then he could escape and she turned to her husband and touched her daughter reverting her back to a child once more.

"Akel!" was her first response to seeing him and finally able to speak again. "Why hello my sweet little turtle doves" he said finally to everyone in the parlour, "I have just popped round before retiring for the evening as I thought that my little sweeties might of missed me" and he sat down in the chair closest to him making all three children follow him.

"My children have always loved you Lord Akeldama, I hear that my great-great grandmother loved you just the same" said Sumire to him, sitting on the sofa once more only to have Lyall sit on her lap and start playing with her hair while the girls were competing on who would sit on Lord Akeldama's lap.

"Yes she loved me just the same, I was her foster father after all because she was the first Flayer to be born after so many thousands of years and now you my little pea pod have three" and he cocked his head to her and he smiled.

"I heard that as well and to think I'm only me after all" and she smiled back and Biffy came to sit down next to her after picking up both girls and finally noticed that all three of them were almost asleep.

"Well you picked a time that would have appealed to them if they weren't so worn out like they are now" smiled Biffy to the vampire who in turn smiled at him.

"I think its bed time for them, don't you think my love" said Sumire to her husband as he turned mortal there and then, holding two wolf cubs. "I hate when that happens, they can't control it when they are sleeping" said Biffy to the surprised professor on the other chair.

"I think I'll leave the darlings to their rest and I'll hope to see you tomorrow for the last of the planning for next week" said the vampire getting up from his seat. "We wouldn't miss it" they both said at once and the vampire left.

"I am sorry to say this professor but we must retire for the evening as it's almost sun up" said Sumire getting up not waking up her son as she did, "do you have anywhere to stay?" asked Biffy as he managed this without difficulty even though he was now human.

"I'll be staying at a hotel for my brief stay in London, I'm heading back to Scotland early next week anyway, I only came down to see if you were alright and that you had settled well after I left and I'm sorry it took so long in me doing this" said the professor as he got up and started to leave.

They nodded goodbye to each other at the door and the professor was gone in quick fashion, "he's the fastest wolf I've ever known" said Biffy to his wife as she stood watching the wolf disappear into the night.

"I know your right, now let's get to bed otherwise these three will be up sooner than we think" laughed Sumire to her husband as she closed the door.