8

The rest of the pack lead the officer out while Channing did what Sumire wanted and went to get the commissioner on the phone to arrange an appointment for his Lady to meet with him.

Back in the empty parlour Elijah had brought in some tea and a bake well tart for Sumire but even this didn't calm her down. "Who in the hell did that woman think she was taking too?

Now Lio will be staying at BUR for the time being while I watch over the house and look after the children along with the staff and I also have to go to the hospital to see if Lyall is o.k."

Elijah left the room leaving instructions that the Lady of the house was not to be disturbed at any cost while she calmed down. It was the first time since Sumire and Biffy were married that both Alpha's were angry at the same time, it was going to be a long night for the pack as well as the household.

Luna and Unmei entertained themselves in the back parlour while being watched over by Beatrice, who was knitting a scarf for some reason, this made both girls wonder why she was doing that.

"Um... why are you doing that?" they both asked making the maid look at them and then at the scarf, "I like to knit, it's a hobby of mine. You like to play with your dolls, right?" she asked the girls and they both nodded and carried on until it was time for bed.

Before she went to bed Sumire was met by the commissioner "Lady Rabiffano what can I do for you?" he asked as he walked in, looking at everyone that was there.

"Well my good sir, please sit down first and I'll explain why I have called you here so late at night, for you I mean" explained Sumire as she sipped her tea.

As he sat, she put her cup down and pulled out some paper with everything that the PC had said and done when she was there. "My good sir, I have called you here tonight about a certain police officer..." she didn't continue because he said "Janice Stevens; am I right?"

Sumire nodded to this and he sighed, "We've had many complaints about her lately. As you might of noticed she is new to here, she comes from America as she was fired there and came here to start a new life.

Not many people know about werewolves here, I only know because I grew up with them as my father and grandfather were great friends with some of their kind and so I know, sadly she doesn't and I am sorry about that.

She knows nothing of werewolves or vampires, I assure you of that my Lady; not many live over there because they prefer to live in packs and not roam alone, they are pack animals anyway".

"You are well informed my good sir" said a voice that Sumire knew all too well. "Lio why don't you join us?" said Sumire to her husband which after much consideration he finally sat down.

"My dear I am sorry about all that earlier I truly am. That officer so utterly annoyed me I had to leave otherwise..." he didn't finish because he knew, she knew what he meant.

"My Lord, PC Stevens is new here as I have explained myself to the Lady of the house and I will inform her of this meeting and how she has treated you and your family as well as Lord Akeldama".

"A verbal and written apology would do us just perfectly" said Sumire to them, "as I said to her I am a Lady both born and marriage and I want to be treated like one so that will have to do".

"Very well my Lady I'll inform her of this right away, it will be with you by tomorrow evening at the latest and with that I'll excuse myself for this evening. Good night my Lord and Lady" and with that he left.