15

She pushed a button and a door opened to reveal Biffy in full werewolf fur and Sumire standing behind him, not wanting to get in between him and his prey.

"Lio please be careful our children are in there" she whispered to him and he just growled to her and she knew right away that he understood what she had said even though it was full moon.

He slowly walked into the room and right up to his children, Janice thought he was going to eat them but his eyes shone to them and they smiled right away. Janice hadn't seen this and was so hoping that he would snap and kill them.

The children ran over to their mother who had stayed in the other room waiting and watching, she didn't know her children where there until they touched her hands.

"Mama is papa alright?" they asked bringing her out of her trance "yes, he's protecting us from her, its instinct to protect his family" she explained not looking down at them, she just watched her husband stork his prey.

Biffy growled to Janice and circled her over and over again but keeping an eye on his family at the same time, Janice smirked at him and pointed the gun at him.

"Do you know the best way to kill a werewolf?" she asked but Biffy just growled again, "I think it's best to say this, I've done this since I was only six years old after losing my family and learning my family history. Vampires and werewolves killed my family" and she then turned the gun onto Sumire and the children.

"I'll tell you this, in Victorian times vampires killed most of my family leaving only two members alive to bring you monsters down but they failed and so not twenty five years ago it happened again but this time it was werewolves, they left me alive so then I could hunt you down like my family had done before me. So it's your family for mine" and she began to pull the trigger slowly at first but then it was so fast that they didn't know what had happened.

Biffy cried out in pain as he blocked the shot from her gun, "LIO!" cried Sumire to him but he didn't collapse at all, it was full moon and he was stronger than normal, this time he went onto the attack.

He leaped up above her and fell right on top of her and came down on her arm biting it clean off, Sumire had to shield her children's eyes from what her husband was doing, Janice just screamed at losing her arm, again Biffy circled her waiting for an opening again.

It was coming to dawn when he finally stopped circling her again and went to attack again; Janice held her gun firm and waited until he was close enough to make a critical shot at him but at the last minute he dodged it, landing near his family.

"Lio" cried Sumire into her children, he knew he had to end this and fast but he also had to make sure that his family was safe and so he barked at them telling them to leave.

"Lio not without you!, I want my family to be together, please Sandalio don't make us go!" pleaded Sumire to her husband but he just barked at her again and it was made clear to her that he just wanted them to be safe and nothing more.

The children had to pull their mother out to the cell and into the near dawn before she had noticed how badly Luna was hurt. "My dear child why didn't you say anything about this, what in the world did she do to you?" asked her mother to her child.

"She had me fight against people but every time they touched me they turned mortal, that's how she knew about it all and why she wanted papa" cried Luna into her mother's arms, she was held tightly while she cried.

"Mama is papa going to be ok?" asked Lyall sounding more grown up and sure of himself than ever before, it appeared that he had grown ten years in a matter of a few hours, while his sister had a melt down and was finally acting like a young child that she was.