4

The morning went by without much of a hitch really all the werewolves were sleeping; the calivgars were doing their work within the house and in BUR but something was wrong to make Sumire wake up.

"Lio, Lio wake up" she said only to get a slight snore out of him, annoyed she pinched his arm with a pair of scissors that were next to the bed. "Ouch what in the hell was that for?" he yelled.

"Sorry my love but something is up and I think it's closer than we think" said his wife but then out of full habit Biffy pulled back the covers to reveal a honey topped head.

"I think it must be him" said Biffy pointing to the sleeping boy in the bed in between them. "No I knew he was here, I felt him sneak in, he mustn't be feeling well again, I think it might..." she didn't finish as in a flash of colour two wolf cubs were on their bed waking up Lyall.

"See I told you" said Sumire picking up her son as she got out of bed, "how do you do that?" he asked as he somehow managed to get out of his daughters grip.

"I have no idea" she said placing her son on the floor that was still half asleep and holding onto her night gown for support and rubbing his eyes. "Mama?" he said after a while, "don't worry it was just your sisters and Lyall my sweet you really have to stop sneaking into mama and papa's bed all the time" said his mother looking down at him.

"Good morning my Lord and Lady, I see that the young Misses have awoken you" said Elijah, "yes they always do for some reason only when Lyall isn't well" said Sumire to him after she had check her son's forehead for a temperature that he had.

"I think we had better get dressed for the evening" said Biffy going over to the wardrobe to pick out his clothes he would wear while his wife went about transforming their daughters back to normal. Afterwards he went to check on his son, who in fact had a start of another fever "again Lyall, son? This is getting to be quite often" he said with a sigh and picked him up.

"Let's just hope he's not ill on his birthday next week" said Sumire coming over with her daughters in her arms making the girls smile when they heard this.

"My Lord, are you ready?" asked a calivgar, "give me two minutes and I'll be with you Lachlan" said Biffy, "Eli would you be so kind as to get these three ready for the evening but can you put Lyall in something breathable but warm at the same time, please" said Sumire handing the children over to the ever so faithful butler.

"Lachlan, you may come in now as well as Sakura" said Biffy once the children were out of the room and both the personal assistants went about their work on dressing the Lord and Lady of the house while poor Elijah had to deal with two hyper girls, so early in the evening and a sick little boy.

Once they were all dressed, Biffy in a navy blue suit with a matching cravat to Sumire's dress which happened to be pale purple with tiny navy blue flowers on, Luna and Unmei were dressed in matching dresses of pale aqua and pink while Lyall was in a pale purple top and even darker shorts, they headed downstairs and were right away greeted by the whole pack, a total of nineteen wolves, the pack had yet again grown from Lord Conall Maccon's reign as Alpha.

"Good evening everyone" greeted both Sumire, who was now carrying Lyall and Biffy who was holding the hands of his daughters once they saw everyone, "please carry on eating oh and Beatrice can you get something for Lyall he's not well again" said Biffy once he sat down, "right away my Lord" said the maid and she hurried off.

"So the little Lord isn't feeling well again, my Lord, my Lady" said a pack member looking up from his meal, "yes that's right another fever again, Malcolm" said Sumire once she was seated with Lyall on her lap and he was started to nod off again.

"Lyall don't fall asleep on me just yet you need your breakfast" said his mother noticing right away, this perked him up slightly and said "mama?" She looked at him and said "I know you're not well but you have to eat something otherwise we can't visit Lord Akeldama".

"Akel?" both girls said with a mouthful of food, "yes now sit down and act like proper young ladies while at the table" said their father only to sigh. "My Lord being a father is hard work isn't it. As well as that being Alpha and the head of BUR all at the same time must be tiring" said another pack member Capitan Bluebottle. Biffy just smiled at this and gave his daughters a look and they both sat back down and ate their breakfast.

Beatrice came back with a bowl of porridge and gave it to Sumire and she just looked at her son and he looked at her and then picked up a spoon and slowly started eating. "Good, after breakfast you two will help Beatrice clean the playroom while your brother takes some medicine before we go to Lord Akeldama's" said their mother while she drank her tea.

Both girls nodded at this because they knew if they got it done quickly and in the right away they would be with Lord Akeldama quicker and they both ate their breakfast as fast as they could.

Afterwards the girls went upstairs to the playroom with Beatrice while Sumire went into the kitchen, which was really unheard of but this was Sumire we were talking about, she headed to the medicine cabinet and took out some medicine and gave it to her son and by this time both girls had returned with Beatrice who told her that the room was clean.

The family all headed over to Lord Akeldama's which happened to be next door to their town house and rang the door bell quite loudly, all thanks to Luna and Unmei fighting over it.

"Good evening Lord and Lady Rabiffano and welcome to Lord Akeldama's" said a drone "please come in..." the two girls raced in and headed straight for the parlour where right there and then jumped onto the vampire surprising him.

A giggle came and two little vampire's came running back out to meet their parents, "oh great, hold Lyall will you" and she gave the drone the sleeping child and grabbed hold of her daughters. "Thank you my lily pad, they caught me off guard, I assure you it won't happen again" said the vampire coming out of the parlour.

"I am sorry, my Lord. It's when they hear your name they act as a pair, as you know Luna is always like this but much calmer on most days and Unmei is hardly like this and Lyall..." explained Biffy only to stop when the vampire finally said "please do come in out of the night air".