10

He transformed back and said "something has been stolen but I have no idea what, and these three haven't helped at all. You three are in big trouble once your mother is back, your all confined to your rooms until she comes back" and he walked back in to see what he could find out.

The triplets were brought to their bedrooms and Channing of all people was the one who did it. Downstairs the rest of the pack were cleaning up when he came down, "Biffy something has changed here, I can smell it" said Channing to him and Biffy just nodded, "I know Channing, I know. I think I also know what went missing, but I'll have to wait until Sumire comes back to confirm it".

They only finished cleaning just as the sun was rising in the sky and once that happened they heard three voices right behind them "why are you doing that?", "can we help?" and lastly "I'm hungry" followed by three growling stomachs.

Everyone turned round and saw the triplets all standing there in their night clothes and all holding hands in birth order, Unmei holding a doll very close to her heart, she wasn't going to let that go anytime soon, they noted.

"Beatrice please give them something to eat and please put them to bed right away, we still have work to do here to get this place cleaned up before..." he didn't finish as he sniffed he caught a smell he knew would be trouble if they didn't clean up the mess fast.

At the same time the attack on the town house happened everyone was almost getting ready to leave for the town house, "madam please calm down, we have to leave the children will be waiting for you" said Elijah to Sumire but she was on a roll now and was screaming at the mother and brother.

"OH for god's sake can you just hurry up will you! Yamato stop reading that trash and get ready, we're about to leave and I promise you this my dear older brother I'll hit you right now if you don't hurry up and get out of here.

Oh and mother your makeup if perfect you don't have to keep taking it off and putting back on every five minutes, this is ridiculous! It all goes! Can you two just hurry up, please? I beg you I want to be home before sunrise tomorrow which happens to be their birthday.

Father can you say something to them please, they are driving me crazy with all this, don't they want to see the triplets?" said Sumire to all three of them and after a long thought her brother just looked up at her and in the end he put the book down and got up and pulled on his coat. "Mother let's go" was all he said and started to leave having his mother follow him.

In the end all the family were in the car and heading towards the town house, but Sumire knew something had happened and wanted to get there faster then she would allow so she just said "Malcolm, please hurry, it's becoming dawn and plus something is amiss, so hurry", the driver turned to her "yes ma'am" and he sped up.

They arrived at dawn and once they had stopped Sumire bolted out of the car and ran into the house bumping right into both Channing and Biffy turning them mortal but changed back once she stood up.

"What in the world happened here Sandalio, Channing?" she leaned into them intimidating them as much as possible which kind of worked "well as I was picking up Lyall, my dearest someone broke in and took something that was perhaps on the... back parlour table" said Biffy making sure his wife got the message of what had gone missing without saying too much.

She just looked at the pair of them and then turned to her parents and brother who were standing next to the car looking in disbelief at what had happened.

"Sumire what is going on here?" asked her mother in such a stern way that made her flinch, "yes mother?" she said as she slowly turned around to face her mother, she wore a glare that would turn a werewolf to stone and a vampire to dust.