5

Inside the parlour the girls were entertaining themselves with the cat who was sleeping on the sofa cushion while Biffy held their son who was out like a light while his wife talked to Lord Akeldama about the children's birthday.

"Luna and Unmei please leave that poor cat alone" said their father, placing his son on the sofa and went over to the girls who were in the process of pulling the cats whiskers making it cry out in pain. This woke up Lyall who cried and almost fell of the sofa at the same time.

"See my Lord what we have to put up with, when those two finally get along, it's a tag team with them" smiled their mother to her husband and the vampire as she picked up her son. "Well I never thought that those two sweet muffins could be like that, I've always seen then at their best, this is quite surprising, I must say" said Lord Akeldama smiling.

"Now what is wrong with my little darling here" he said looking at Lyall clutching onto his mother, she looked down at him that said 'he's asking you' and so Lyall looked up to the vampire "I have a fever again Akel" said Lyall quietly.

"Now that's very unfortunate my daffodil" said Lord Akeldama looking into his eyes "and only a fortnight until new moon" and he sighed. "We noticed that as well, he's always ill before the new moon comes so we just don't know, is he like all new werewolves and are weak to it until they have adjusted" said Biffy bringing over the poor creature.

"Kitty!" said Lyall only to make himself dizzy but instead of falling he transformed into his wolf form which was a first; his mother was even holding him which surprised everyone when he finally howled.

"Well this is a first, I must say" looking questionably at Biffy remembering the last time a werewolf came into his parlour in full wolf skin, Biffy just blushed and looked at his son who was staggering across the floor towards his sisters.

"Lyall, pumpkin don't do that" said Lord Akeldama "you know what will happen" but Lyall didn't get that far as his sister's were on the other side of the room playing with some paper that they found and some dolls that they must have left here the last time they were over.

Instead he fell to the floor with a slight thump and curled up asleep, snoring slightly as he went. Right away everyone came over to check if he was ok and when they noticed the snoring they all sighed with relief.

"This is a first, he must be really ill if he's transformed himself into a werewolf after his own father left him and then you my darling ducky held him" said Lord Akeldama.

Both of the parents sighed to this but when they look at their son he was back to normal if not naked, Sumire picked him up right away and covered him in Biffy's jacket that he had put on the chair and held him close.

"My Lord I think I'll take back the children, and put Lyall to bed while my darling husband stays and talks to you about the birthday plans if that is alright with you?" asked Sumire getting up from the floor and looked at her daughters who were playing quite nicely.

"Every well pudding plum, that's fine with me are you sure you'll be alright and with all three children, I could always ask one of my droney-poos to help you with the task at hand" said the vampire to her as she went over to her daughters.

"My Lord, thank you so much for the offer, but I assure you I'll be fine. Luna, Unmei my dears, please come with me" said their mother firstly to the vampire and then to the two girls and right away they got up and followed their mother.

"My Lord, she has it well at hand I assure you, just wait until Luna finds Channing again" said Biffy following his family and the vampire to the door. "Channing!" said Luna happily to herself and then stopped and turned back to her dad.