Chapter 13 - pose for agreste

Reminder: fan art included in this chapter does not belong to me they are just to help the imagery of the readers whilst reading the story! Please ask me to remove if you are not happy with your art being displayed in my fan fictions and I will do so!

Alya held a conversation with marinette for a while giving Nino enough time to get adrien to do what the couple had planned him to do.

Once Alya had seen adrien close the curtain she turned round to face marinette.

'OH MY GOODNESS, look at this dress' alya cheered dramatically.

The startled marinette turned round to gaze at what her loud friend was admiring.

'Oh wow that's stunning, look at the embroidery on the dress, it's been very cleverly stitched and sowed' Marinette beamed, stroking her fingers on all the appliqués added on the dress.

'I know! It would look gorgeous on you!' Alya exclaimed.

'Oh no I uh couldn't it's too showy! Is it Chatnoir themed?' Marinette said shyly.

'Paw-sibly, gurllll please try it on you would look drop dead gorgeous. Don't you want all the boys to stare at you?' Alya asked.

Not all the boys... just one boy

'Ok fine, I might try it on and no I don't want all the boys attention! it's so showy offy alya!' Marinette said, still doubting whether or not she should put the dress on.

Alya roller her eyes before shoving the anxious girl into a changing room. 'you try it on and if you don't like it you can put it back on the rail and shove it to the ends of the earth. It's not a big deal dummy' alya glared.

'Ok ok! Sorry mum, I just... you know don't want to show off too much skin.' Marinette said nervously.

'no one is complaining if you show off your gorgeous figure. Honestly my birthday is gonna be full of all of us dressed like baddies so embrace it' alya winked before aggressively playing a game of tug of war with the curtain of the changing room.

After finally shutting the curtain, alya walked over to a certain boy wearing a red cap and hugged him from behind.

'I done my part, did you do yours?' Nino asked flirtatiously, before turning round to face his girlfriend.

She smiled cutely at him and said 'of course, you should have zero doubts about what I do. Now did you do your part?'

As alya had asked that a curtain was gently pulled and a handsome almost prince like person walked out in a matching red masquerade outfit. He smiled shyly and asked 'how do I look'

'OH MY GOD, my guy you look goood' Nino said excitedly.

'Thank you! I didn't think i suited red, but I guess this outfit has changed my mind' adrien laughed.

Alya was closely analysing the mask on Adrien's face. He really reminded her of the certain hero who went by the name of mister bug. No shit the costume was misterbug themed, but still...

'You look great adrien. Honestly wow, red is your colour' alya smiled proudly.

Adrien rubbed the back of his neck shyly and nodded gratefully.

'anyways where is Marinette, i swear she was by the fabrics the last time I saw—' Adrien asked before staring at the drop dead gorgeous figure which appeared before his eyes with just one pull of a curtain.