☪ Earing ☪

Ship: Zia
Type: No idea once again
(AU where Zoey moved and gave Lia and earing in the shape of a moon)

~Flashback~
"B-bye Lia, hope to see you soon!"
"Bye Zoey.."
"Oh, have this, to remember me!" Then Lia saw Zoey put a moon shaped earing into her ear. "You have one, and I have one, so if we ever meet each other again we can recognize each other!" "Yeah, bye Zoey, hope we see each other one day!" "Bye Lia.."

~End Of Flashback~  (Zoey POV)
"Ugh, no, put that- no not there, yes there." I was telling my assistant where to put a file, she was fairly new and I enjoyed her company! She always had a way of making me laugh, and she always got me gifts when I was feeling down! She told me that Zach, our  secretary was quitting due to stress, I have to admit, it isn't me, he was mainly stressed about the rude customers. I can agree, I had to see a couple of them because they were absolutely awful. I even banned this couple for breaking the new sign we had just put up. "Oh, Mrs. Zoey, there is someone applying for secretary for when Zach quits." "Oh, what's her name?" "Lia, she seems very nice, even has the same earing as you!" she said it so happily. "How nice! I used to have a friend ned Lia, then when we were 17 I had moved here!" Then it hit me, it was her! She said she had a matching earing and I gave her the other earing to the one I was wearing! "She can have an interview with me tomorrow at 12:45, tell her I have a surprise for when she comes." I said that, knowing I was gonna confess to her. I had liked her after me and Drew broke up because Drew had started liking Jake but Jake liked Hailey. I know he has one of the biggest growing companies in the US so that's nice! "Oh, okay! Where does this box go, It has a bunch of pictures of you and a friend when you were about 12." It was pictures of me and Lia shopping at Rain Mall, it had just opened and we heard they had our favorite smoothie place, so we decided to go! I chuckled looking at a picture of Lia with smoothie on the tip of her nose, she had accidentally squeezed some onto her nose and she hadn't noticed so I took a picture. "Well Kendra, you're shift is over, go ahead and set the box on my desk, see you tomorrow!" "Bye Mrs. Zoey!" She called out as she closed the door. When she left I decided to take out the picture of us trying on some clothes we had bought and I saw a picture of us acting like celebrities with some sunglasses we had bought.

~The Next Day~
Today was the day! I was finally going to see Lia, and confess to her! I was so nervous about doing this, my best friend, for 12 years, I was going to confess to! "Miss Zoey, Lia is here!" "Bring her in" I said that knowing I was going to be in tears seeing her after 4 years, I bet she's going to be in tears too. "Z-zoey?! Is that you?!" "The one and only" I started to cry and hug her so tightly "Never leave me again!" "I won't, promise, oh I have something to tell you!" Here it goes, time to do what I've waited to do forever.. "I uhm, like you, more than a friend.." "Huh?" "I- I'm in love you.." "What?!" "Yeah, feel free to not be my friend anymore I-" I was cut off by her kissing me! I was so, happy, just a lot of feelings! "I love you too Zoey, never. leave. me. again." She said, very sternly as she was cuddling to my chest. "I won't, I love you Lia." "I love you too"

MY HEART- This is adorable *cri*

Word count: 676