☕️Stupid Barista☕️

Ship: Lander
Type: Idk really-
(Yes this is going to be inspired by the promt)

(3rd Person POV)
Zander was walking to his favorite coffee shop, he goes there every day. He goes there every day because his favorite barista is there, every day.  Zander is almost friends with all the employees and has a good chat with them. Zander has always had good relationship with the employees but his favorite is like his best friend. Zander opened the cafe door, greeted by a hello from an employee in the back. "Hey Sarah" "I wanna try and guess your order this time." Zander then perked up at the sound of a familiar voi.
His favorite barista. "Luke, you've tried so many times!" "I know, but just one more!"
Zander then rolled his eyes in defeat knowing he would not get a break from being bothered by Luke if he said no. "Okay, go on then!" "A medium iced coffee, 2 pumps of vanilla." "Hey, you got it right this time!" Then Zander could see a little smile form on Luke's face. "$3.60"
Then Zander pulled out a 5 dollar bill, and handed it to Luke. "You can keep the change." "Hey, my shift's almost over, maybe I could chat with you for a bit!" Zander was pleased that he offered, they were best friends but he never had a full on talk with him. "That sounds fine."
Zander walked to a table and pulled out his phone. While he was looking at people making stupid theories about different topics, he heard his someone call his name. He walked up to pick up his coffee when he noticed something. "You messed it up again, I feel like this is on purpose." "Whaaat, no~" Zander chuckled at Luke's sarcasm and took his coffee.
~End~
Lol Ik a odd way to end but I lost motivation and it was kinda goin nowhere-
Hope you enjoyed some platonic Lander!
Word count: 302