💛B*tchy Boyfriend 💜

Ship: Jander+ Lil bit of Haisy (I don't hate Haisy it's Jander)
Type: Idk-
This is my challenge, write one of your least favorite ships, so here we go!

(Jake's POV)
"Zandy~" "What." Why is he always such a b*tch around everyone. "Why are you being so rude?" "It's my entire personality." He has a point, I wrapped my arms around his waist and duh my face into his hair. "Gah- Stop it Jake!" "No~" "Ugh.." Haha, let him suffer in being a flustery mess~ "You're acting a lot more b*tchy today, what's wrong." "You idiot." WOOOOW, my own boyfriend is acting awful to me, how dare he. "What did I ever do to you?!"  (What do you think Jake.) "How about when you bullied me for liking music, then joined the club and acted like you never did anything?" "Ohhh that-" "Yeah, that" HE IS BEING THE WORST TODAY, DID SOMETHING HAPPEN? "Okay, you are acting more mean than usual, what happened?!" "Oh, I didn't know Hailey was dating Daisy, and I found out by them kissing when they didn't know I was there, so yeah, that." Ohhh, yeah she told me she was dating Daisy, and I completely accepted it, they are the most adorable couple ever! (Lander is taking the place after this one shot) "Oh yeah, she told me." "She told her best friend, but didn't tell her brother, that's stupid." He said it while rolling his eyes. "Zander your about to run into L-" and then he did what I said he was about to do. "Oops, so sorry Luke!"
"No it's fine!" "Oh, okay! See you around!" "See ya!"   (I had to have my lil peanut butter child in this one shot somewhere)
"I lov you~" "Hate you too idiot." Wow.
"You are one b*tchy boyfriend."

~End~
It was torture.

Word count: 306