💕Morning Snuggles💕

Ship: Lander
Type: Fluff ofc~
More Lander cuddles for Lander_Forever
(3rd Person POV)
Zander was rolling around in the bed, when he felt himself hit something. He fluttered his eyes open and relished he had bumbed into his boyfriend's side. He decided, the best thing to do was snuggle up with him, because he liked cuddling up and getting all cozy. He snuggled his head into Luke's side and hugged him tight.
"Whatcha doin sweetie?" Zander suddenly perched up and saw Luke wide awake looking down at him. "Snuggling you, what do you think?" Zander smiled and then snuggled back into Luke's chest. "You are more adorable than a baby bunny, you know that?" "Gah- I am not!" Zander replied whisper shouting trying not to wake up Hailey and his parents. "Whatever you say teddy bear.." Zander's face was flush red and he just stayed snuggled into Luke's chest hugging him. While Zander was snuggled up to Luke, half awake he heard a little faint, "Awww" coming from the door. He recognized the voice and mumbled to point he hoped the person could hear, "Go away Hailey..." "Fine, but I have like 10 pictures of you snuggling just from right now and I'm sharing it with the club~" Zander rolled his eyes and continued cuddling with Luke.

~End~
Abdbsjxhsbdjdhs My heart while making this-

Word count: 226